Help with cloning

riverrat

ok so here is the deal have way to many clones and am trying to figure out what to do with them. I cloned ghs great white shark and ghs big bang. I veged 3 mother for over 8 weeks and cloned it and feeled up a buddies room and had way to many clones off of the 1 mother. so i now have more than 100 clones sites sitting on this girl and need some help...

Can i clone outdoors. I mean can i put my clones in my cloning boxes which are clear rubbermaid containers flipped upside down.

I guess what i am saying do they need 24 hours of light to root or will they do fine outdoors as long a temp is right outside.

If you want to see what these strains look like check my grow out.

GHS Great White Shark & BIG BANG

hi.. they don't need 24hrs, people just do that because they grow quicker, anyway growing outdoors u can expect an extra 15 - 30% yeald

hi.. they don't need 24hrs, people just do that because they grow quicker, anyway growing outdoors u can expect an extra 15 - 30% yeald

thanks for the info much appreciated. Hey also i pull more than 200 to 300 % more outdoor buds than indoor. I have had sativa strains get more than 13 to 14 foot pulling close to 2 pounds off of the gals...

growing outdoors you can expect alot more then 30% increase in yield. When outdoors you can expect to measure your weight per plant in pounds instead of ounces. Also, some people like to use 24 hours light to keep the nodes tighter as well. This can make for a bushier more productive plant as long as you have adequate light supply.

Not sure where you live. But you have to keep track of your sunlight. If your not getting atleast 18 hours of light they may go straight into flowering.

what i am asking is if i root them outdoors under regular light inside of my cloning boxes will they still veg and not go right into the flowering stage..

Back
Top Bottom