Help with plant problem

ripcurling

Hi all I am new to growing and frankly to cannabis period (smoked it once ever). But I am tired of taking powerful opiate prescriptions and want to try something different to see if it can treat my problems naturally. Long/short, first time grower because I want natural stuff, everything has been going great and 65 days in on 2 auto fems bubblicious. FoxFarm soil and the trio nutrients. 3 days ago I hit it again with my nutes (usually feeding it every 5 days 3tsp-2tsp-2tsp per FF trio schedule and 1 tsp of CalMag per plant per gallon) and now my shorter of the two plants appears to be having an issue on the top main cola. The rest of the plant is normal. I do have some small tip burn like most do but this is not normal and the other larger plant does not have this. The lights are far enough away that its not heat stress. Here is a picture, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Is it nutrient burn? Calcium deficiency? By the way how close am I to needing to start flushing and prepare for harvest? The second plant has a lot more brown pistils and the lower flowers on this plant also have a lot of brown pistils (50%+ are brown) Thanks!

Here is the picture:

0TqXy85.jpg

Hi all I am new to growing and frankly to cannabis period (smoked it once ever). But I am tired of taking powerful opiate prescriptions and want to try something different to see if it can treat my problems naturally. Long/short, first time grower because I want natural stuff, everything has been going great and 65 days in on 2 auto fems bubblicious. FoxFarm soil and the trio nutrients. 3 days ago I hit it again with my nutes (usually feeding it every 5 days 3tsp-2tsp-2tsp per FF trio schedule and 1 tsp of CalMag per plant per gallon) and now my shorter of the two plants appears to be having an issue on the top main cola. The rest of the plant is normal. I do have some small tip burn like most do but this is not normal and the other larger plant does not have this. The lights are far enough away that its not heat stress. Here is a picture, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Is it nutrient burn? Calcium deficiency? By the way how close am I to needing to start flushing and prepare for harvest? The second plant has a lot more brown pistils and the lower flowers on this plant also have a lot of brown pistils (50%+ are brown) Thanks!

Here is the picture:
0TqXy85.jpg
Looks like you have over done it with the calcium. I had that problem before and it looks like the same thing. Just cackling off on the calcium for a little while. Maybe even give them a drink of phed water only on next watering. It should clear up. It also looks like she is about to get to the near end of her life.

My god good thing I asked because I thought I had a calcium deficiency and fed it another tsp yesterday. With that said, it will likely keep getting worse over the next couple days I would suspect, will it affect this flower, any reason I should not just start flushing this plant now in prep for harvest? Thanks for the quick response, this forum has been a tremendous help to a complete novice to cannabis.

Light is further away on this plant than the other plant. Its about 8 inches away and has been at the same distance for a good 30 days since they stopped stretching.

My god good thing I asked because I thought I had a calcium deficiency and fed it another tsp yesterday. With that said, it will likely keep getting worse over the next couple days I would suspect, will it affect this flower, any reason I should not just start flushing this plant now in prep for harvest? Thanks for the quick response, this forum has been a tremendous help to a complete novice to cannabis.
You might as well start flushing now, yes it could harm the buds the Brown leaves in the bud will cause it to rot and cause mold in the bud. If I was you I would flush it now. And see what happens inn a day. If it gets worse you may have to consider chipping her down in order to save the buds from rot and mold. When you clean her make sure you clean her really good of the Brown leaves and let her dry. Then cure her buds when she is dry

You might as well start flushing now, yes it could harm the buds the Brown leaves in the bud will cause it to rot and cause mold in the bud. If I was you I would flush it now. And see what happens inn a day. If it gets worse you may have to consider chipping her down in order to save the buds from rot and mold. When you clean her make sure you clean her really good of the Brown leaves and let her dry. Then cure her buds when she is dry

Sounds like a plan, that was going to be my second question was if it continues into the bud should I just chop it. Luckily its only the top of this bud and not the rest of it or the other buds. I will start flushing now, monitor the browning and chop immediately if it keep going into it too far. Thanks again guys!

Sounds like a plan, that was going to be my second question was if it continues into the bud should I just chop it. Luckily its only the top of this bud and not the rest of it or the other buds. I will start flushing now, monitor the browning and chop immediately if it keep going into it too far. Thanks again guys!
Yea that's all you can do and you are more then welcome I hope everything works out fine for you

Back
Top Bottom