Help

eebwen

Please tell
KINDLE_CAMERA_1425458178000.jpg
me what is wrong with my plant. All the leaves are curling, withering and dying. Please help.

I just watered my plant yesterday and now my leaves are all curling under and laying down. I watered with ph correct water, ff tiger bloom, Jack's bloom booster fertilizer, molasses and I added seaweed. What's going on?
KINDLE_CAMERA_1425458178000.jpg

Temps were 80 to 85 not the first time that high. Humidity 28 to 40 percent. I Probably water with nutes twice a week or when the medium dries up. I usually check by lifting the plant up. Medium is a coco fiber. Ph correct 6.5-7.0. I don't splash the nutes on the plant but I do mist lightly with a seaweed tea, just seaweed and ph correct water. 12/12 flowering as if you couldn't tell. Ff tiger bloom 1 teaspoon per gallon with Jack's blossom booster quarter teaspoon per gallon, 1 table spoon molasses per gallon and seaweed tea. The above ingredients were added all at once. Please help and do you think the plant will recover? Thanks.

Coco is considered hydro, so the pH needs to be 5.5-5.8. Is it just straight coco?

Do you mist with the lights on? If so that might be burning some of your leaves.

Try and get your temps down, that is too hot for flowering. You want it more like 70-75

Not straight coco. I mist just before the lights go out. I usually keep the temps 74-78 during the day and mid to high 60's at night. Can you give me an educated guess? Am I going to be able to recoop my baby? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom