Help!

mmaman

K i had a problem with nut burn i guess cause the tips looked burnt and i think i did push the fox farm tiger bloom a bit hard on her.LOL when i got more lights about 3 weeks ago i changed my whole setup and i pressed too many buttons on my timer so they got 15 hrs of light a day. would that stop the flowering? cause i have all these tiny buds that only have a couple of hairs nothing like anyones pics. the best i could compare to was someones 2nd week of flower. I fixed the lights and she hasnt got nutes for 5 days or so new growth looks good so i'm guessin i'm ok. I also think she got heat stressed cause the temps got up to 93 a couple of times and the leafs got crispy and wilted. Shes like 4 1/2 feet and pretty bushy i just want to know ur guys thoughts cause its my first time lol.thanks guys!!!!

Anybody??? somebody say something........ will she pick up where she left off at?

how long have they been getting the 15 hrs./day? i think that only sends them back into veg. it might stress them a bit, but how long were they on 12/12 before that? b/c some people put their plants into 12/12 and then back into veg just to sex them and get rid of the males. it might take a little time to recover, but they should be fine.

15 hrs of light a day. would that stop the flowering?
Yes
If the strain is stable,
just get them back on 12/12
and they won't be Too screwed up.. they could hermie.
keep an eye out for male flowers
and remove them before they blow/open :cheesygrinsmiley:

she hasnt got nutes for 5 days or so new growth looks good so i'm guessin i'm ok. I also think she got heat stressed cause the temps got up to 93 a couple of times and the leafs got crispy and wilted.
You did water them during the 5 days?

Back
Top Bottom