Hemp Con and MMJ Show

Hemp-EaZe

Well guys...I have been invited to speak at the Hemp Convention and Medical marijuana Show at the L.A. Convention Center That will be held this Feb 19-21. HOME | HempConNormally, the thought of speaking to a crowd of several thousands of people would fill me with anxiety. But I feel strangely calm. When Cheryl Shuman, The Exec. Dir. Of Beverly Hills NORML, was speaking to me over the phone, my speech was instantly decided upon in my mind. Whether it be age, experience, or confidence, I find myself ready to embark onto the next level.To speak about the healing benefits of cannabis root. Oh, I do feel a little giddy about being in the same company of many noteworthy respected speakers who have laid the foundations that have given me the freedom to research and develop my cannabis root salves. To be taken seriously. I will relish every moment!
Please if you are around stop by our Hemp-Eaze booth and say hi....and 'root' me on.

Hope to see your Hemp-Eaze booth. Stop by my Anarcho Grow booth if you see it. You'll notice it by the bright, flashy artwork of my novel cover that'll be on display.

Hey, I'll make a point to try and come by. Have you got your space# yet?
Have you ever been to an event here before? Do you have any insight on doing a trade show? I would appreciate it if you'd share :)

Hey Hemp-Eaze,

I'm just getting into the trade shows. This is my first of this magnitude. Supposedly, they plan to draw 40,000. I've only been doing them in the Midwest where they're low thousands. I don't have my table number handy. I just know it's a corner spot.

The shows I've done have been great. You get to meet so many good people. However, you're also constantly giving a sales pitch to anyone who walks by. Can lead to a dry throat and fatigue at the end of the day. You meet people so fast that you try to reconstruct the day in the evenings.

Let me know about it. It's hard for me to make them after a 10 hour day of working the booth, though. I usually vape, eat, and pass out.

Lookin' forward to headin' out. It's a day and a half straight from Wisconsin. I think I'm doing a loop, hitting the SW on the way out with an extended stay in Colorado on the way back.

I'll be taking a train down South, it's a 16 hr ride! All my cars are broken. I hope to do an eary walk around and meet as many people as I can. Then, I am scheduled to speak ay 5:50 pm Sat. It'll be a rollarcoaster but it'll be worth it :)

I so want to go to this!!

That's so exciting about your speech too! :) I'll be rooting you on, even if I don't make it! I have several friends that will be there, so I'll point them in your direction.

Hemp Con was awesome! It was like a family reunion! It was wonderful to see the faces of so many friends, old friends and future friends. Hemp-EaZe sold out! how awesome is that :) oh my speech. I shook through the whole thing! I grabed tight to the podium, and told myeslf to get grounded, but my body wouldn't listen. I lost my place, and giggled...not very professional LOLBut at the end, people stood up and applauded! Wow. I don't know if there is enough room here, but I'd like to share the speech with you :)
Thank You, It is an honor to be here today.
And thank you all for attending and supporting this event.
It’s so wonderful to see so many freedom supporters here today.
I would like to share with you my discoveries of the healing benefits of cannabis root.
Hello, I am Darcy Stoddard, the maker of Hemp-EaZe for cannabis root healing.
I was first introduced to the healing benefits of cannabis root healing 14 years ago, when in one quick fall I; dislocated my ankle, shattered 3" of leg bone, shredded my tendons and severed the nerves.
Yet a year after surgery, my ankle was still swollen, I was in constant pain, Couldn't walk for more than five minutes and my foot was still numb.
The doctor's only suggestion was that "I should get use to using a cane" and to take cortisone shots for the swelling!
This concerned me, since cortisone has been linked to cancer.
Like many in the world today, I had lost my confidence in modern medicine.
In my travels, I have met many, who suffer from the wrong diagnosis and harmful medications. people who have suffered long enough, are reaching out for more traditional Earth bound based medicines and are drawn to find alternative ways to heal and prevent illness. And I am one of many.
For over 30 years, I have been learning the Ancient ways of healing herbs and using them to make salves for my family's minor aches and pains, from the herbs that I have grown in my garden.
So I was motivated into researching the right herbs that would heal my injuries. And I started with some tried and true herbs like comfrey.
Comfrey works well for muscle rebuilding and strengthening. And for mending wounds and broken bones.
Sage has always been another first choice for me, for it is also a powerful herb for soothing muscles.
While continuing to formulate a cream that I could massage in, I spoke with Bonnie Metcalf, who was the owner/operator of the Yuba County Cannabis Coalition.
She asked if I had ever tried using cannabis root. She said she read that cannabis root reduces swelling and ease pain.
I was intrigued.
Looking for information, I became aware that, although the stem, flower, seeds, and leaves have received an enormous amount of attention, Almost nothing, so far, had been published about the roots!
Much of the information that I did find, was a casual mention in Ancient History. For example, I found that some appalachian remedies for arthritis and pain, included hemp root.
so I thought I’d give it a try and added the hemp root,making a 9 herbs formula.
I was amazed. The cream started soothing me right away, simply from a topical skin application.
After a mere two months, my swelling was gone and the pain was less frequent. Within a year, I had gained full movement of my ankle, I had feeling down to my toes, and the nerve pain was gone!
My family and friends were so amazed at my recovery that they wanted to try the cream too.
People started reporting a feeling of relief from Arthritis and sore muscles, eczema and rosacea. And they encouraged friends and family to try it.
Everyone encouraged me to put it on the market.
But I wanted to be sure that these experiences were solid, and not just occasional happenings.
So I began a series of test marketing for three years, with volunteers from across the country. We offered it to Arthritis suffers, chemo patients, people with old injuries and new.
They reported that our cream relieved; painful scare tissue, sprains, broken toes, psoriasis and fibromyalgia. It healed infected tattoos, restless leg syndrome and more. At one point, I was told that the cream healed diaper rash in an hour!
It was after all this testing that we finally decided to name the famous cream,
Hemp-EaZe, for healing at the root of the problem.
Along the way, I discovered that, unlike the inhaled or ingested form, it’s legal to possess Hemp-EaZe without a doctor’s recommendation due to a court ruling in 1973 ( People Vs. Vargas). Because it’s suspended in oils and waxes, the intoxicants can not be consumed, therefore, it’s exempt from control by the Federal Substance Abuse Act.
In June 2008, I was contacted by a Miss Blair Van Pelt, a research student at the University of Idaho. Blair told me that while she was testing cannabis root, two years previous, she saw positive results while using cannabis root to treat staph infection!
She wish to use Hemp-EaZe in her research, stating the Hemp-EaZe was the only product she had found that contained Hemp Root.
The study concluded, the exciting news,that there was no THC in cannabis root.
Currently, we are working with Chico Holistic Center in California. They work with neuropathy patients and diabetics. They apply Hemp-EaZe in their treatments, because of it’s* success to reducing edema, breaking up the bruising and rejuvenating the circulation.
Recently, a new patient came in to the clinic and his doctor told him that the next step for his severely ulcerated feet was amputation.
Feeling he had nothing to lose, he obliged to give the Holistic Center a try. Within three weeks of treatments, his ulcers were gone. This was due to a combination of electrolytes and regular applications of Hemp-EaZe. Healing at the ROOT of the Problem!
Because of an accident, I have begun this remarkable journey of healing and helping others, to understand what the medicinal root truly has to offer.
The hemp root can do so many things, and we barely scratched the surface of understanding it’s healing capabilities. It has shown us it’s power to save people from amputation!
In the past 30 years, more then 10,000 scientific papers have been published about the cannabis plant. Still they continually leave out the root in their studies.
We must try to lift the restrictions off of hemp root, so that more studies and research can be implemented.
It is time to reinstate the lowly little root back to it’s formidable position, as a primary healing herb........and I am leading the way!
Thank You.

Hemp Con was awesome! It was like a family reunion! It was wonderful to see the faces of so many friends, old friends and future friends. Hemp-EaZe sold out! how awesome is that :) oh my speech. I shook through the whole thing! I grabed tight to the podium, and told myeslf to get grounded, but my body wouldn't listen. I lost my place, and giggled...not very professional LOLBut at the end, people stood up and applauded!

Thanks for posting this.
Public speaking is hard, sounds like you did a great job.

Thanks so much for writing all that up! So great to read. I wish I could have gone, but just no way this time around. I'm going to something coming up in San Fran though next month.

Back
Top Bottom