Hemp Supplement Boosts Body And Mind

Truth Seeker

The health benefits which come as a welcome side-effect of consuming cold pressed hemp seed oil are nothing new. In fact hemp has been used for millenia as a natural remedy, and for a whole host of different ailments.

Over the coming weeks we'll bring stories of how regular people like you and I have benefitted from consuming hemp.

This week we start with the story of little Isobel Darvill, as published in The Telegraph on December 5th, 2001.

ISOBEL DARVILL was only eight months old when she developed the skin condition eczema. Soon, her body was covered in weeping red sores. "It was terrible. I tried everything," says her mother, Sarah Darvill, 32, cuddling her daughter, now aged three.

"Isobel would wake up in the morning with bleeding, inflamed skin where she had scratched. We had some terrible nights with her." Even steroid creams couldn't help.

In despair, Sarah finally turned to an alternative treatment recommended by a friend - regular doses of hempseed oil. Within weeks, the itchy sores had vanished.
"I noticed the change almost straight away. Her skin became peachy," says Sarah, who lives in Oxfordshire with her husband, Mark, and their three children.

Two years later, Isobel is fine, although she still needs to take a spoonful of the oil every day. "If she misses a day, the eczema flares up again," says Sarah.

Its an unbelievably sad fact that this information has not been made more widely known, as eczema has gained a foothold of late. Some think this is as a result of our convenience food lifestyles.

With this in mind isn't it about time cold pressed hemp seed oil took its place as a recommended childrens supplement?

Source: Green News - Hemp Supplement Boosts Body AND Mind

Back
Top Bottom