Hempy Bucket with seeds?

BudTester420

So I'm looking to grow some autos in these sweet hempy buckets I've seen but I can't use cuttings so I'm stuck with seeds.

Has anyone used hempy buckets with seeds? If so how did you do it.
I was thinking about using solo cups and rockwool to get started, then transplanting into 3lt buckets.

I'm not an expert but I have used that method many times with rockwool or rapid rooters and perlite in a solo cup, hempy style. I usually soak the seed overnight before I push it into the rockwool about an inch down. Usually I will see it break the surface in as little as two days but sometimes it takes three or four. It seems to do the trick for me and the plant seems to get a good start. I always put a plastic sandwich bag over the cup until the sprout comes out and shows it's first set of leaves not sure that is necessary I have just always done it. Then I take it off and just water it daily until the roots hit the reservoir.
:peace:

Mix a little vermiculite in with your perlite and it becomes a little more like soil in that you can plant a seed without knowing that it will end up getting washed down when you water. It also helps hold/wick-up water, which is helpful when your plant is just a seedling that doesn't have the root-structure to reach the reservoir area at the bottom of your hempy.

Back
Top Bottom