Herb and Hookah

Yackosheemi

Hey y'all, how goes it? So I'm sitting here in Biology 301C bored off my ass, daydreaming about smoking herb and not about the polarity of a particular atom and then a few questions started coming to me. Who better to ask than you all?

Anyway, I got a hookah the other day (a fairly nice one, set me back 120) and i was wondering if putting herb with hookah is worth it or not. I've heard mixed reviews on the matter:

"NO!!! You're wasting herb man!!!"

"YEAH It's fun as hell!!!"

Anyway I dont know who's right or wrong so i figured I'd ask.

~Thanks
Yackosheemi

do it.

You can use a hookah, just remember that hookahs vaporize, if you're burning the weed, you're doing it wrong. I'd recommend using honey to accomplish that end.

Me and my buddy put 1/4 in there and together cached it in half an hour. We were so wasted we couldn't figure out how to work the doorknob. I'd recommend throwing some shisha in there to dilute the mix. BUT ABOVE ALL, be careful with the coals, they can reignite themselves and burn down your house if you're not careful(throw them into a water bucket or something when you're done).

:peace:

-Umpsy

Yeah I always put a little in the shisha when I smoke out of my hookah.

At 55-70 dollars for an 1/8th of MMJ, I couldn't afford to fill the bowl. But it sounds like fun.

since I've got so much selection to choose from, it could be anything. But always the best.
Here's an example:

DSCF0198.JPG

P.S. not a dude, and I'm probably old enough to be your mom.:smokin:

^^ Gotta love the bay area.

Grandaddy purple:adore:

It didn't taste too bad, either. Gotta love Cali.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom