Hookah time!

bufordt9

Hey I was wondering...

All of you who use hookahs to smoke, whats your favorite method...

I like mixing the herb in with the tobacco throw a coal on top and get blitzed. The best part is you get super fucked up, and you cant smell the bud. I've noticed by using different flavor tobacco you get a unique flavor by mixing it with weed. For example Apple+bud tastes like black licorice.

Well! Start replying!

AH!! Apple+bud tastes like.... well nothing. When I smoked bud through an apple, it was really clean smoke. I dunno what it would taste like in a hookah. I ain't never used a hookah, I thought they were for opium. I gotta get me a hookah... and some opium.

6*0*4 said:
AH!! Apple+bud tastes like.... well nothing. When I smoked bud through an apple, it was really clean smoke. I dunno what it would taste like in a hookah. I ain't never used a hookah, I thought they were for opium. I gotta get me a hookah... and some opium.

ahh one of my fav. pasttimes.........smear a thin layer of O on top of a FAT bowl of chrons..... smoke n just melt awayyy................ Cool Cat

dude hookas are sooooooo badass i went to a "hooka party" at this guys apartment on saturday and we just smoked tobacco out of them and weed from bongs but in one of them was strawberry tobbacco and fruit juice as the water and in the other was blueberry i love hookaing but today i had to run not jog but run 1000 meters and my lungs burnt

Hookah's kick ass.

hookahs r the shit, just chill toking listin to some trippy ass shit for like hours at a time at my buddys apartment....good times

^my friend at UC Davis has one exactly like that... i fuckin love it.

No idea... I dont think its his per se... but its at his apartment, in which he shares with 3 other guys.

I should just drive up there and steal it when theyre all sleeping... it just sits on the coffee table in the middle of the house all the time Big Blunt

luckily for him he's my friend Rollin

Back
Top Bottom