Pure or Mixed

faithless

How do all

Does everybody here smoke there joints/blunts/bongs etc.... just weed (pure) or mixed with rolling tobacco or cig tobacco.
I use rolling tobacco, Cutters Choice to be exact, not a strong taste, so you can still taste the weed. I smoke it pure only when i have an excess or weed or a Cyclone Blunt.
I don't like using cig baccy, too harsh and gets tary quickly.

Share your thoughts and comments

P.S Does puting a slight bit of hunny on a blunt and using the microwave to dry it work with a regular joint, skinned with Rizzla Silver Slim Line skins ???

Why in the world would you smoke bongs with tobacco?
I understand joints and blunts, (though I still think it's blasphemey), but bongs?
That's just outright heretical.

I smoke a bong with baccy because i'm a pussy when it comes to harshness, its smoother with baccy, although a pure cap is quite nice. Another problem of using baccy with bongs, is the tar. Oh i forgot to add that fact that it goes further if u mix it (the weed). I'm guessing i seem very unusual to you guys?

faithless said:
I smoke a bong with baccy because i'm a pussy when it comes to harshness, its smoother with baccy, although a pure cap is quite nice. Another problem of using baccy with bongs, is the tar. Oh i forgot to add that fact that it goes further if u mix it (the weed). I'm guessing i seem very unusual to you guys?
Dude, tobacco is like 10X harsher...
I could hit weed pretty hard, and had been smoking for years before I could hit a cig without it hurting. It still probably does.

i must have something wrong with me, i think weed on its own is harsh, and perfect mix ammount is nice n smooth. But each to there own

faithless said:
i must have something wrong with me, i think weed on its own is harsh, and perfect mix ammount is nice n smooth. But each to there own
Well, I must admit, that since weed can have varying degrees of harshness, so does tobacco. I guess the tobacco you buy is really smooth. Shisha is REALLY smooth.

First off, i've never mixed the two, but i've smoked tobaco from a bong, and to be quite honest I wouldnt mind mixing the two. Here is why:

The tobacco smoke is filtered so much, cooled so much, and is so much smoother through a bong. I dont smoke cigs, i'll smoke a cigar like once a week or so, so I dont smoke much. Anyways, one bong bowl of tobacco with some friends, and I do not want to get up out of my seat, just so chill and relaxed. Well, thats only after smoking a lot of weed, but mixing the two wouldnt be bad at all in my opinion.

But I dont like tobacco to be honest, its much worse for you than marijuana ever will be, so I never really do it. I'll never roll a joint with it, I used to not even like blunts because of the tobacco, but i'd smoke a bowl in the bong right now if I had some tobacco to mix with the weed, oh well.

Speaking of joints, i'm gonna have a pure one and dedicate it to you J842P. I wouldnt want to comit blasphemey as you put it lol

Ta ra

P.S Dedicated to you also Will, and i know baccy it alot worse for me, but i've gone and got myself addicted.........bugger lol

I never mix dangerous drugs like tobacco with my weed.

instead of mixing weed with a dangerous drug like tobacco, try to use more natural herbs that will get you high... i know a few off the top of my head, but you can find more info on the net.

Wild Lettuce, Catnip ... and there's alot more, I just can't remember them.

Rolling tobacco burns better than pure weed, so when i roll a joint ill either go half and half or 25%(tob) and 75%(bud). Just helps it burn better, and gives it more stability. Maybe cus the tobacco is shredded? But I would never put tobacco in my bong.

Never mixed the two. only smoked a blunt once it was rolled with a backwood. I do smoke drum in its own little hooka sometimes.

Kittyloaf said:
for all of you folks who say tobacco's worse than weed...

you're right. To an extent.

Cigarettes? are terrible for you.

Loose tobacco, without additives, like American Spirit? Not so terrible.

^^That's what I use.

cheers for the feedback. When i start my £200 job a week next week. I'm gonna buy £40 a week and smoke pure cyclone fruit punch blunts.
Sounds a good life to me

P.S i'm quitin cigs/roll ups, nxt week. as a bet, i win £100 if i dnt smoke any cigs in 4months. I can do it easy. I quit once, but mixing baccy with weed makes it harder to stop.

Around ehre everyone mixes, I hate mixing, I don't do it. But if my friends roll, they'll put a little in. They use Prime Times, which are flavored ciggyy/cigarillo type, so it doesn't tast really like baccy cuz of the cherry, vanilla, whatever flavor, but still, I think mj should be smoked pure.

In my opinion i think that cigarettes taste like cardboard but i would never smoke tobacco with weed thats fuckin grose. Smoking flavored tobacco out of a hooka and that tastes good. The only way i would mix is by rolling a flavored blunt because i have to quit smoking cigs any way.

u need tobacco in a spliff. it smokes a million times better. I found that joints canoe alot when i dont have them mixed in with tobacco. thats the only time i mix tho. putting tobacco in a blunt doent make sense and it woould taste like ass probably.

I smoked tobacco for some 40 years.. quit last year.. would never mix.. no need to. I vape exclusively now or eat edibles.. gotta love it! Meds are the best! :smokin: (..that's a vape pipe.)

DON"T MIX, because weed you inhale and hold it but you not supposed to do that with tobacco. Its very unhealthy to hold in tobacco smoke and it ruins the great taste of the bud. If you have trouble with weed burning leave it out for a couple of hours let it dry up a little or when you roll the blunt cook it nicely so it is crisp, don't mix cuz you don't smoke weed and ciggs the same way and if you do your screwing urself over.

Back
Top Bottom