joint rolling practice.

DankSupreme

im a smoker on a budget ($100 or less a week). I get alot of practice, but I want more practice rolling blunts and rolling joints. so i wanna get some tobacco to practice with. so how much does some cost? I wanna spend $10... Max.

Can get a pouch for cheaper than that at any average tobacco shop. It will roll up a little different but it's adequate to get the feel for doing it. Think a pound runs around $18 here, to give you a general idea. Pouch shouldn't be more than about what a pack of cigs costs.

or with the $100 of weekly greens you purchase, just practice rolling joints, and then break them apart, and start again.. that's how I taught myself to roll :)

The difference for joint rolling however is tobaco is strip cut leaves, not ground buds. So for practice on licking papers, basic motions this is great and verry easy.

Ground buds is a bit harder. Practice by rolling sealing, then slicing it open and re-rolling it and smoking it.

I'd agree that rolling with ground bud is different but I don't think I'd advise rolling and rerolling the same green. It's generally a good practice to avoid excess handling of your bud

The THC inside the trichomes is what gets you high, and these will fall off or break and become absorbed by the paper you are throwing away etc. What I'm saying is that you could be losing a little potency every time you open and roll again.

Experience will take care of itself with time

Here's a trichome photo - it's the bulb head that contains the savory goodness. You can imagine these breaking or bursting or snapping off
194IMG_2344cropped1.jpg

Buy yourself a rolling machine, or learn the dollar bill trick.

I prefer blunts rolling and smoking wise,
I find it much easier to roll a blunt then it is to roll a joint but maybe because I've always smokied blunts, but I would not advise you to roll wraps but that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom