Hash Joint

King Kilroy

So i was thinking, Is it possible to make a joint wrapped in hash? Might sound stupid, but if there is a way that would be amazing. I have been a pipe and bong :bigtoke: person mainly, and im trying to get into joints :Rasta:. Im practicing my rolling and just wanted to know if this is even possible.

Re: Hash Joint??

I've used hash in a couple of ways for my joints...if powdered, you can sprinkle it over your bud. I have also been know to roll some wicked joints with "wetter" hash that you can ball up or roll with your fingers. If you take a ball and roll it out to a long strip, then place it in/on your bud, and roll the joint, you get a "Snake in the Grass." I have a friend that doesn't smoke much hash because it hits him HARD, and I've been known to bring along a snake in the grass joint - he always laughs his ass off before slipping into a "couch lock coma."

Wrapping a joint might be possible. Especially with a moister batch.

FWIW - I was told about, and am going to try a "paperless joint." Local collective has some VERY sticky Casey Jones they said was gooey enough they rolled one without the paper. I picked some up to review/evaluate for the site, and after getting my pix shot, will give the paperless joint a try. I'll post a few pix of the joint if it works as well.

:peace:

Alright well thanks for the reply, this is a great help! I am intending to get some hash when I get money and I will give this a try.

Back
Top Bottom