Difference between smoking pure Cannabis and mixing it with tobacco

Futucannabis

A normal Cannabis plant(which is grown properly like any other vegetable or fruit etc...)is not harmful at all,yet mixing it with tobacco,somehow,mixes in with the effects of the cannabis plant and somehow may be the cause of the receptors being blocked and so many people getting weird feelings,disorders and so,plus that the smoke of cannabis,somehow makes the tobacco go in deeper than normal,maybe it widens the arteries a bit and the tobacco smoke or poisons like go in deeper,but it also somehow helps with eliminating some bad effects from the tobacco,but it's so weird,and the high is different,it makes you a bit dizzy and if you smoke like some hash+tobacco a lot in a row,you might get tummy aches and an annoying headache,and the properties of it being anti-asthmatic,expectorant just get eliminated by the tobacco,who knows what more,so what's the point,don't mix it:yummy:

plus tobacco damages everything in the body,even the brain,but like,it damages it slowly bit by bit,till suddenly your brain is fogged and you can't function normally(related to oxygen feeding the cells/muscles properly) due to tobacco poisons damaging your lungs therefore not making blood circulate your body regularly and makes your blood more less-likely to circulation in body due to its thickness from the tar and nicotine and so

and i think cannabis regulates the oil glands in the skin,but i think after cleaning your body step by step,for ex.if you had an asthma,you'd clean the bad fluids from your body(by coughing out) then cholestrol then lungs and so,but maybe it differs from one to another

I recently quit smoking tobacco after having done so for 23 years, I was a spliff man, that was pretty much the only way I smoked my Cannabis, mixed with tobacco and rolled into a joint.
Now I no longer smoke tobacco a joint is obviously out of the question so for a quick hit I use a small pipe and in the evenings when I want to chill or ease my bloody awful backache I use a vapouriser.
I have noticed a clear difference between joints and the pipe or vape method.
It feels cleaner and more pure by not mixing it with tobacco and as the above article says, you may find yourself getting odd and annoying headaches which I used to have but do not get anymore.
I had always put these headaches (often accompanied by a tight neck) down to the normal stresses of life but now it seems clear it was somehow caused by the tobacco.
Smoking joints also means you consume a lot more tobacco than usual.
Give up the baccy and use the money you save to create the grow room of your dreams.
I have and I now have a grow room to be proud of.
Ganja=good. Baccy=bad.

exactly man,good to hear you're on the no risk side,tobacco is very bad for you,it also damages the cells almost everywhere in your body,i hope everyone quits tobacco,i was almost going to die,my lungs were done,i used to smoke tobacco+shisha and cannabis mixed with tobacco,but then i woke up and quit tobacco,my lungs are now are almost like fresh,new lungs,pure cannabis gives me the feeling i cross the whole world 10 times running,i mean it opens the lungs soooo good,and helps everything in your body,it's beautiful man,i used to smoke it mixed with tobacco in a bong,which was destructive because of the dirty tobacco

other than that tobacco causes stress and if your lungs get screwed enough it can cause serious anxiety and so,makes you stressed out,can't focus,very disturbed by your health and so on,thank GOD

Back
Top Bottom