Smoking pipe.

GODhelpUS

OK well this doesn't have to do with a marijuana pipe, i'm talking about a tabacco pipe. I was watching a movie and this guy was smoking out of one of them wooden sherlock like pipes and it looked real cool and relaxing, my grandpa always used to smoke one too.
Well i'm wondering where i could buy one and where i would buy tobacco?...anyone smoke out of these at all? looks to be real relaxing to smoke a blunt chill out and then just smoke on one of those outside or wherever i go just sit back and chief on it...theres like a huge tobacco place nearby i'm sure i could get some good flavored tabacco for it there but i don't know about the pipe.....what do you guys think of the idea?

My friend has this dank little wooden pipe his dad got him in Italy. He tried to smoke weed out of it but the bowl is WAY too big. He smoeks tobacco out of it sometimes but not that often really.

Lol I get your point there Kerbz but the problem was that it wouldn't burn well and it would burn in layers somewhat. It just wasn't suitable for the weed I guess.

Back
Top Bottom