Gentleman's pipe

The Highness

I got a new pipe that other day, one of those real old english school gentleman's tobacco pipe. the type and old proffesor would smoke in the side of his mouth. i like it, it is one of those that looks like its wood cuts. i've been smoking joints for about a year now and have all along refused "bowl" hate them, but now it's differnt feeling ...this pipe is classy man im telling you. gentleman's pipe. anyways, peace, stay up!

I love those classic long stemmed 50's style pipes. I buy them whenever I see them cheap. They are a BITCH to clean though. I think the wood of the bowl makes the weed taste better too.
-PM

yeah i love those things... i really want to get like a two ft. long meerschaum pipe, but the longest i can usually find is 15inches

Thepurplem0nkey said:
I love those classic long stemmed 50's style pipes. I buy them whenever I see them cheap. They are a BITCH to clean though. I think the wood of the bowl makes the weed taste better too.
-PM

mine comes apart , at the middle, in to two peice for cleaning purposes...
and it is not acctually wood, it looks just like it tho, because after all wouldnt wood burn eventually?

Well, it should be wood, with a varnish to it. But the inside should be treated wood. At least my pipe was, and it gave it a wodded smoked taste each time. Ever heard of someone carving themselves a pipe?
Id pay good money for a long ass "Gandalf" style pipe.
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Well, it should be wood, with a varnish to it. But the inside should be treated wood. At least my pipe was, and it gave it a wodded smoked taste each time. Ever heard of someone carving themselves a pipe?
Id pay good money for a long ass "Gandalf" style pipe.
-PM

Sweet!

Back
Top Bottom