Pipes or Joints?

buzzie33

I've always smoked by rolling joints but I just got me a cheap little pipe. I noticed a big difference about the high I get it afterwards. With joints, I can feel the effects much more quickly and I feel like I get more high even though I usually split one with my roomie. With my pipe I can go through 4 bowls and still not feel like I'm getting anything out of it. I know that it varies from person to person but should I get a better pipe or stick to joints?

I just wanna find a pipe to call my own :thanks:

i guess every one has a preference. Personally i like bowls because you light it as you go and in a joint its constantly burning at a pretty rapid pace. And i personally think all different tools you use for smoking give you a different high in some way. And to be honest with you i have joints, blunts, pipes, and bongs in my room so i can switch it up and not always be using the same thing to smoke outta!

I like the big blunts. You can get both a lot of oxygen and a lot of smoke which helps cool the smoke. I make sure the weed is at the proper moisture content so that the blunt will go out on its own so as not waste a lot of weed.

Bowls give you more THC then a joint does. So technically speaking, you should have felt higher off the bowl. Although, some buds have different THC content, so the high really varies on 2 things. A)How you smoke it and B)What kind of bud it is. I say, forget joints, forget bowls.. Blunts and bongs all day. :)

wow buzzie, i thought it was only me, but the high i get and more importantly the taste, seems so much better with a jay than a bowl or bong. and if you want a real tasty joint use element's rice papers- all you taste is the 'erb.

Im not picky Ill smoke every way from sunday! Bongs, blunts, joints, celulose papers, vape, oo or a shoty ;)

its like my two favorite things preventing me from enjoying my two favorite things.
Because you cant have sex with a vagina that has fire in it,... and you cant smoke that joint through her BLE-EEEP

I love my joints. I enjoy the whole process of rolling and smoking it. I dont find pipes quite as comfortable for some reason. Besides, pipes sometimes hurt my throat.

Pipe all the way,,

P1140396.JPG

Vape.

I use the MFLB and it's great.
It goes everywhere, especially around people.
When I want to fly hard, I dab on the extracts with a portable vape pen called the Snoop Dogg by some company. But dabbing makes a little smoke

Vlad

I vote for pipes but I am embarassed to say why....I stillcan't roll a good joint! The actual bad news is I am over 60 years old and have been a smoker since high school in the Sixtie's for cripe's sake

Joints, never liked a pipe much. Not sure if a vaporizer qualifies as a pipe but I prefer them over a tradition bong or pipe but still like joints better overall.

Joints have a different high, or it comes on differently. I prefer joints, pipes should be for hash etc. unless it's a steamroller style pipe that hits nice.

Pipe for me, although, i do enjoy a joint :)

Back
Top Bottom