Joint preference?

yeah my boy down the hall showed me the waterfall, I had actually never seen it before.

did you give it a try man? im telling you smooth smoke and you get preeeetttyyy high. I loved it personally.

oh hell yeah I did, but the next time your sittin in your room with nothing to do you gotta make yourself a g-bong. Once you pop, the fun don't stop.

Yea I hear ya on the G-bong, my question for you is, How the hell can u cut down on the smell. I mean I dont care if people know I do it like students and stuff. But, I just dont want a passing RA to catch a whiff and send em my way. I do have a private bathroom (all of our dorm rooms do). But if you have any tips on smell reduction please let me hear them. This would also be great for when I am at home and blazing in the neighborhood.

I hear ya, the key is to smoke in moderation. Most people that got caught were the ones ripping bong after bong and then opening the door to the hallway too much. You have to get a window fan that has both intake and exhaust options. When you need to blaze, towel the door and switch the window fan to exhaust and blaze up right next to it. Don't open your room's door for a good 15min after blazing and having some febreeze handy is always nice.

Another thing you can do is stash your stuff in anything that locks. Even if you got busted you can just claim you don't have they key and they can't open it. I used a toolbox that have a lid that locked. I told them I only used the drawers and had no key to the top, they bought it.

Ever heard of spoof's? Could you invest in a vap?

i guess it's like dahui said, u fall in love with ur first and my first was a bong. but i prefer a joint if there are more than 3 peeps smoking. but if its just me, well, my name says it all!!

No kidding Boss, any idear what percent you get with glass.I love glass bowls,I'm getting old and only puff at home to be safe,so packing a bowl is alot faster that rolling a fatty.Don't get me wrong, I'll smoke out of anything offered to me.:yummy:

I see by your profile that you are 35. I feel sorry for anyone that is getting old at 35. I was 35 just a short 24 years ago and I think in another 15 I will start to get old, so you have my sympathy old man.

The crutches,
the pain and dealin' with Doctors are takin' a toll on him :cheesygrinsmiley:

He is not the only one with physical problems. I have arthritis in my knees, tendinitis both elbows and one shoulder , ruptured a disk in my back, degenerating disk in my neck, my eye site is getting so bad I can't read without strong glasses and I can't hear for shit anymore. So don't try to tell me that 35 is old, hell that's just a young man with many years ahead. At 59 I have pain all the time but I don't let it make me feel old.

i get cravings for all three. i love a good clean bong. but for taste and atmosphere joint is way to go. leaning back puffin and passin with your friends no loading or grinding just keep it burning and going in a circle

I see by your profile that you are 35. I feel sorry for anyone that is getting old at 35. I was 35 just a short 24 years ago and I think in another 15 I will start to get old, so you have my sympathy old man.

I simply meant old in the sense that I don't have to sneak tokes in the high school parking lot anymore.In fact all things considered I feel freakin great for what I've been through.And thanks for your sympathy,I can use all I can get.

I like smoking joints or blunts but i gotta admit i get ripped like crazy after a solid bong hit. But i dont discriminate Weed is good in any form to me. YUMMY

I used to prefer a pipe, but now prefer joints. I can control my intake more easily with a joint, and a joint is easier to transport or get rid of in an emergency such as seeing cops.

If your pipe smoke tasts different, you might need to clean it. Baked resin in pipes can taste pretty nasty.

:grinjoint::rollit:

i have eaten way too many joints that way.... :rollit:

Hey guys....u kick ass on keeping this thread going with posts....sorry i havent been able to post much. i feel like i need to considering it is my thread i started, but my grandmother died yesterday and obviously i wasnt in the mood to talk to anybody. But, reading much on the thread helped the process.

On a lighter note in my uncles back yard they are growing bamboo and I plan on taking some of it and making a pipe out of it. If anybody wants a banboo pipe please let me know and i will see what i can do about it.

When you are in pain, sometimes it is hard to see beyond your own. As far as joint preference, I'll have one and a glass of iced tea please.

Back
Top Bottom