Cyber Smoke out, lets go! I'm getting stoned!

From what I remember it's morning somewhere in this world...so I'm vaping to be bakin'! :cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

WOW wake n bake.... hubbys first day off in 33 days... hehe I blasted him back to bed by hot knifing hash and honey oil... Bzzzzzzzzzzzz well off to the dog park , my dogs are driving me crazy... **puff puff pass**

Hehe, Fiji gave you guys a pretty hard time, LOL! Think that score line's a bit flattering :)

sitting back , smoking my first (that I've rolled) amsterdam tulip... hehe and nobody here to help me..... guess I am gonna be ripped :)

ahh finally done work... time to get baked :) **puff puff pass** (sigh) i have this big (for kief) chunk of hash in front of me,, problem is its hard to smoke alone.. my lungs dont recover by the time the knives are hot again, i refuse to use the stove over the torch the tokes are cold in comparison to the torch tokes, anyway just babbling to myself now lol ............ok .. maybe I'll try a few to my head :)

Nah, got at least another 40-60 days before FirstHardFreeze.
(i hope got clones out just last week)
due to current SitRep, a littl' Dis-Info never hurts till I feel safe again.
And I'm feelin' pretty safe these days :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bong:

Got the word on the rumble and had to make a try.
Picked up some fox Farms TigerBloom and the Girls friggin' Loved it.
Doubled in volume overnight. I think they were hungry :cheesygrinsmiley:
Temps are down again this week so some of that stress is gone, at least for a week or so.

Puffin' away on a nice joint right now. And a happy birthday to Christiania with the 36 yesterday.. (look here if you don't know your Danish history) :smokin:

Nah, got at least another 40-60 days before FirstHardFreeze.
(i hope got clones out just last week)
due to current SitRep, a littl' Dis-Info never hurts till I feel safe again.
And I'm feelin' pretty safe these days :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bong:

Got the word on the rumble and had to make a try.
Picked up some fox Farms TigerBloom and the Girls friggin' Loved it.
Doubled in volume overnight. I think they were hungry :cheesygrinsmiley:
Temps are down again this week so some of that stress is gone, at least for a week or so.

Oh I didnt know ya had anything goin. Indoors or outdoors?

:bong::bong:

Back
Top Bottom