Why does a bong get me higher than blunts?

Spidermight

a 0.3 bong hit will get me the same high as a 0.6g blunt/joint, people say it's oxygen deprivation etc... but it's really not.

(mind you i'm talking about hemp wraps, so no tobacco buzz.)

i don't let any of my blunt/joint waste i smoke it fast and roll it well....

a vape will make me about as high or a bit higher than the same amount from a bong.

has anyone experienced this?

i LOVE blunts. especially made from Italian cigars.... (toscano and toscanello) i smoke these rarely because i don't want no cancer from that tobacco:blunt:

hemp wraps are a good substitute, but when i'm running low i find it hard to justify a blunt over a bong hit if it will get me less high.

sorry if what i wrote doesn't make sense, just had a fat blunt....

a 0.3 bong hit will get me the same high as a 0.6g blunt/joint, people say it's oxygen deprivation etc... but it's really not.

(mind you i'm talking about hemp wraps, so no tobacco buzz.)

i don't let any of my blunt/joint waste i smoke it fast and roll it well....

a vape will make me about as high or a bit higher than the same amount from a bong.

has anyone experienced this?

i LOVE blunts. especially made from Italian cigars.... (toscano and toscanello) i smoke these rarely because i don't want no cancer from that tobacco:blunt:

hemp wraps are a good substitute, but when i'm running low i find it hard to justify a blunt over a bong hit if it will get me less high.

sorry if what i wrote doesn't make sense, just had a fat blunt....
I too always get a much better high from the bong. But it feels so heavy and sort of damp in my lungs so I can’t use it. Even without water it’s so heavy. Pipe is good also but harsh :bongrip: Joint is a slower buzz for me and needs more bud. Wasteful :pBut doesn’t hurt. It’s too bad really.

I can't do bongs anymore. To many years of smoking. :cough:I find I can get a better buzz with a pinch hitter than a joint. I can smoke a joint and feel ehhh, I do the same bud in a pinch hitter and I'm down.... Strange.

I can't do bongs anymore. To many years of smoking. :cough:I find I can get a better buzz with a pinch hitter than a joint. I can smoke a joint and feel ehhh, I do the same bud in a pinch hitter and I'm down.... Strange.
you're not the first person who says i cant do bongs anymore, had this friend who smokes a lot and he also said that the bong was fuckign with his lungs and stuff, can you tell me more?

i mean i can def see 0.5g hits fucking up your lungs, for my daily smoking i use a small bowl that only holds 0.15, i like to take 0.15 hits so i dont cough and i can enjoy more the smoke

As the old saying goes "Cough an Get Off" now I just cough till I puke with a bong hit or any chamber pipe for that matter. With a pinch hitter I can take small tokes and not have that expanding smoke in a chamber. My wife and I both smoke differently she likes the bong hits and chambered pipes. If I roll a joint I roll two so we can smoke at own speed yet catch a buzz together.

When a my desk I have this handy.

newpinchhitter.jpg

As the old saying goes "Cough an Get Off" now I just cough till I puke with a bong hit or any chamber pipe for that matter. With a pinch hitter I can take small tokes and not have that expanding smoke in a chamber. My wife and I both smoke differently she likes the bong hits and chambered pipes. If I roll a joint I roll two so we can smoke at own speed yet catch a buzz together.

When a my desk I have this handy.

newpinchhitter.jpg
i love blunts and joints, but it makes my stash dry up like nothing. if i smoke bong i'll hardly smoke more than 0.2 0.4 per session on a normal day

with a joint/blunt at least 0.8 per sesh, quite a bit more :D

ps. are those leaves and bud i see? if so, good on you man!

people gotta stop saying smoking leaves sucks, i always do 70/30 bud-leaves in my blunts/joints

i love spliffs but i try to avoid tobacco so weed leaves are great because they add smoke without ruining taste (IMO)

smoking a 2 gram blunt alone would put me on my ass, and i don't like taking a few puffs and putting it out, so i just mix some leaves in so i get to smoke for longer and not get disgustingly wasted

Back
Top Bottom