Blunts? First Timer

gabedc

Hey all, was wondering if i should get myself some blunt wrap and make an attempt at rolling my first blunt. should i wrap or buy a real cigar and gut it? and since cigars aren't made to smoke, wouldn't gutting a cigar and inhaling it hurt my lungs a lot more than say a blunt wrap? is there a difference?
:allgood:
thanks

gabedc said:
Hey all, was wondering if i should get myself some blunt wrap and make an attempt at rolling my first blunt. should i wrap or buy a real cigar and gut it? and since cigars aren't made to smoke, wouldn't gutting a cigar and inhaling it hurt my lungs a lot more than say a blunt wrap? is there a difference?
:allgood:
thanks
I don't like blunt wraps much. I say just buy your self a pack of phillies and go at it, that way you have room to fuck up.

I don't think there is any difference between inhaling a cracked cigar wrap and a blunt wrap.

I think rolling with wraps are alot easier than a blunt. Since it is your first time i would go with the wraps.

thanks. are there any important techniques or facts i should know when gutting a real cigar? ive heard you need to take off a layer or something like that right? not to sure. anyways, thanks for the info

gabedc said:
thanks. are there any important techniques or facts i should know when gutting a real cigar? ive heard you need to take off a layer or something like that right? not to sure. anyways, thanks for the info
with phillies, I just crack them down the center with my figers, and then take off like the last inch(you can see that there is a third layer at the bottom of the paper(near the part you stick in your mouth) this is what you wanna rip off). Then I take off the outside parts, lick them generously, and then stick them back on the paper. When I have the paper all together I give it a good lick down on the inside of the paper, lay down the weed, and start rolling.

damn, so different from a Joint. anyone got some detailed picks to explain this better. yall are doing a good job don't get me wrong. I guess i gotta try it to know.

This thread made me remember the first time I smoked a blunt. 4 hits off of that thing and I was fucking out of it for a few hours. Good times, good times.

bwomp420 said:
This thread made me remember the first time I smoked a blunt. 4 hits off of that thing and I was fucking out of it for a few hours. Good times, good times.
Kick ass man. This thread reminded me of something also.

When I bought my first bag of weed, the dude asked if I needed anything to smoke out of. I said, "yea, sure man." He handed me a blunt and sent me on my way. So here I am, 14 years old, got a bag of crappy pot, and a single blunt. At that point in my life I had no idea how to roll a blunt. I mean sure, I've heard of rolling weed in a cigar leaf, but I've never actually seen it done, or seen the finished product for that matter. So I went to my friends house, layed everything out on the table ... and I proceded roll the biggest piece of shit blunt anyone on the face of this earth has ever seen. :laughtwo:

definitly have a simiilar experience.
went to friends house. he said his friend gave him some weed. he asked if i wanted to try. i said why not and we proceeded to roll the absolute worst joint and pack the most unequal bowl ever.

KingPhilie said:
blunt wraps are a bit tougher to roll then say. . . philies :biggrin: . But yeah, i prefer rolling philie cigarillos or whiteowl cigarrilos. . . its all good in the end, just get yerself a box of w/e ya like n practice practice practice.PEACE.
I'm with ya on that one man. Phillies and white owls are all I will ever use to roll a blunt.

I used to roll with Phillies when I first was learning to roll. Theyre so easy to roll, but they burn fast and taste like shit. Id try to roll with Dutches asap. They taste SO much better and burn way longer. I used to like WhiteOwls a lot, I havent rolled with one in awhile though. I consider them a step down from a Dutch, but not nearly as bad as a Phillie, WO's have the most flavor in them of the 3 Id say. Honey Dutches are excellent though with alot of flavor, but you need to actually beable to roll a decent blunt to work with a Dutch.

On a side note, wraps have been all I use for the past week. I smoked one the other day and got so fuckn high, ive been sticking with them. The problem is they burn SUPER fast, but they hit better and get me higher quicker. Id buy Phillies or Wraps to start, but try to move up to somethng more difficult, you'll be glad you did. :biggrin:

well me personally i like philly peach cigars. i lick it from one end to another then cut where i licked it w/ a knife. i think cigars are easier than wraps since they are already shaped to roll.

im gonna feel retarded but do i cut the end of the cigar before or after i gut it

I rolll better with phillies but im sure that wraps would be easier I got a blunt roller so I put the wrap in the roller but go for the peach phillies

i'm not here to start a shit storm, so please..

but i have to know, why would anyone mix AAA, crystal covered, stank, stick-to-the-wall bud with tobacco? i think if i even saw someone mixing MY bud with it, i would have a heart attack. and i smoke cigarettes and cigars!!

i mean, i could see it if it was mexi pressed brick weed.. nah.. i even like the taste of that. LEAF. i could see being desperate enough to smoke leave to roll a blunt, but short of that i can't imagine a good enough reason... but on the other hand, you guys sg blunt hits up your noses, so you probably think i'm nuts.

yes i've smoked blunts twice before.. both times i didn't get it.

i know you guys like it, so that's cool. but i'm just wondering if there's a reason.. like you just enjoy the taste? think it gets you more buzzed? whatever..

peace, NM

Kittyloaf said:
blunts are such a horrible waste of smoke. I like j's, but they are too.

It's just not economical to let all that delicious smoke waft away.
Yea the only time i'll ever roll blunts or joints is when I have a nice big bag of mid grade weed.

Kittyloaf said:
blunts are such a horrible waste of smoke. I like j's, but they are too.

It's just not economical to let all that delicious smoke waft away.
If I buy an 8th, or a Quarter, none of that weed will touch a blunt. Theres this hot young latina girl Ive been copping $10 bags of bud from, perfect for a Dutch.
Its not as much how much I can "save", cause I could smoke 3 bowls with one of her bags instead. Its more of the feeling you get getting on the highway with your boys in the car listening to some music, just SMOKING the shit. Its the experience more than the economical significance.

Back
Top Bottom