Stove Pipe

Enr0n

Got tired of getting lighter too close to beard so I made a stove pipe. Years ago we used to make these for ease of passing a joint. Or if you were outta papers.
Take a empty paper towel tube, poke hole to size about 2 inches from end and you have instant pipe with carb in end with a long runner to hold more smoke insert joint :lot-o-toke:

Variation is to cut hole in cylinder about 2 inch from end, Take small piece of aluminum foil cut larger than hole, make bowl from foil then tape the foil to the sides of cylinder and poke holes in foil and instant disposable pipe.
20210214_203900.jpg

Got tired of getting lighter too close to beard so I made a stove pipe. Years ago we used to make these for ease of passing a joint. Or if you were outta papers.
Take a empty paper towel tube, poke hole to size about 2 inches from end and you have instant pipe with carb in end with a long runner to hold more smoke insert joint :lot-o-toke:

Variation is to cut hole in cylinder about 2 inch from end, Take small piece of aluminum foil cut larger than hole, make bowl from foil then tape the foil to the sides of cylinder and poke holes in foil and instant disposable pipe.
20210214_203900.jpg
I remember using them to do hot knives when I was young.
Bak when black hash still got you stoned.

Back
Top Bottom