How To Hydrate Your Bud - Pictures

wow i never thought about this..... great post

A little chunk of apple or potato.. fixes dried up herb right up. Bout 1/2 inch cube, just through it in with herb, does the trick and quickly too. From saw dust chunks back to nice fluffy buds in a very little time.

Learned that one 40 years ago when I used to roll my own cigarettes, your tobacco would be moist forever and easier to roll.

cool! thx for the advice!

I agree with RooRman, I keep all my nugs in a glass jar. I have some old nugs that I am saving for a long time, I havent smoked on them in about 2 months. I squeez them to see how moist they are and I found that after I put in a new moist 8th of nugs they moisten the old nug and the new nugs dry up just a touch to where I like them! Plus I'm pretty sure that all of the new buds are helping flavor and cure the old ones very well. I don't know what I'm saving them for, I just wanted to have some really well aged bud at some point.

Better Idea: Smoke it, before it goes Dry!!!

You know I haven't saw the need or had the desire to flavor any of our bud...
I love how it tastes right out of the box when dried.
We always have a couple diff kinds around so we get a different taste with each different strain. :smokin:

We don't leave ours laying around too long to need re-hydrating. LOL

Alaska Lady :nomo:

ilk_jester said:
ok so i want to get my girlfriend stoned for the first time and she wants to but i kinda have a problem well she hates the smell of the weed for some reason but so do you think this would work to make it smell like the fruit i used and would that be enough to mask the scent of the marijuana

Most people who dislike the smell of weed, dislike the smell of it burning, not its natural scent. This wont change the weed from smelling like weed when its smoked. But the fruity scent may get her to try it, and by the time she notices the smell of it burning...she'll already be skywalkin'......HOPE

^^^ Damn! That is one giant sentence. That's too bad she doesn't like the smell of it, some people do and some people don't. I'm sure she might change her mind if it was some properly grown/cured bud. :cheesygrinsmiley:

ilk_jester said:
alright thanks she just doesnt like the smell at all even when its just in the bag im not to sure why i like the smell but yeah hopefully it will work i was thinking of just cooking with some and we can eat it but i think it might be to intense for the first time what do you think
get a vape!

why would you want to cover up the taste and smell of our beloved plant? ps- carrots in the bag work. or they make little clay discs that are pocket humidifiers. pick em up at yer local tobacconist. stay green. peace.

So I had some bud that was pretty dry, and so I saw this board. I didn't have a jar so I just put three giant whole strawberries in the bag with the bud haha and let it sit out while I went to work. I came home 7 hours later, and violla, moister weed. It also smelled lovely. So I just pasked it in my bowl and smoked it, and now it doesnt burn so fast. :D Whoop! :allgood::smokin:

I'm gonna do it with orange peels with my California Orange Bud as soon as its finished. It's gonna have a super orange taste :allgood:

What exactly is the purpose of this? Introducing moisture into already dried material is a great way to start mold growth.It works great to start a compost pile .Btw, if you think that flavoring weed with essential oils works , you are wrong.Not only does it ruin your smoke , but it is dishonest for dealers to try.I recently caught another grower rubbing mountain berry inscense sticks on a bag of weed I was purchasing!WTF?!

Hi everone i use baby carrots one per once.leave in no more then 24 hours makes it very fresh move it around from side to side.when done make sure the stem breaks easy with a snap..if not put in on a paper plate to dry a little...i think i will try the orange next time have a great day

Don't do what this dumb-ass buddy of mine did.

He had a half a garbage bag full of bud that had all dried out so he threw a half loaf of bread slices in there and the bud looked frosty alright.

Every little bit was covered in bread crumbs!

It was still smokeable tho a bit harsh and finished with a yeasty aftertaste!

What a maroon! LOL

hiiiii i need advice, i hydrate my kush with a thick slice of an asian pear (cross between an apple and a pear) sealed in a tupperwear container and after the first night it was hydrated but i forgot to take the slice out and 4 or 5 nights later, and when i saw my stash the slice had started to have white mold and it transfered to my biggest bud and it had white mold on one side. i grabbed a tissue and whiped it. is it safe to smoke? all my other weed was unmoldy.

Back
Top Bottom