Re-hydration?

sLiCe

A friend of mine got a half ounce from somebody ( he doesnt know much about weed) I took a look at it this morning, and its dry and crumbly :icon_roll it still does the job..... but I remember seeing somthing about putting half an orange in an airtight jar with the bud would do it, or somthing like that. Anybody have any information on this?

just put a piece of the orange peel in there

Orange peels work wonders, in fact just recently I used clementine peels and placed them in an air-tight jar with my bud, the bud went from dry, to feeling like it was cured to early, so you have to be careful not to leave them in there too long or it can ruin the bud.

Put a piece of wet fruit, any type, in an airtight container for a day or less. Your bud will take in the moisture.

A bread crust works as well if you're not interested in changing the flava'

Thanks for the quick replys everyone. One last question.... ive got the weed in a tupper wear bowl, with a (airtight) do i let the fruit sit ontop of the weed, or put the fruit at the bottom of the bowl and put the weed ontop of it?

Just mix em' in there, put a few on top, and the rest scattered around inside the pile, dont put any on bottom tho.

i put my weed in the tupperware and then put the peels on top sitting on tin foil. i also heard a wet q-tip works.

yeah

With bread you'll know,cuz it dries right up pretty quick.

yeha i was gunna flavor my weed a while ago but i totaly forgot

Just make sure to take the peels/fruit out relatively quickly, because I once left my bud in clementine peels for 5 days and needless to say, I had some mold.

Back
Top Bottom