How creative are you?

thejohnnygrr

I remember way back in the days of being a junior baker, when none of my friends or I had a solid glass peice and we used to make our own little makeshift devices out of empty plastic bottles and such. Now im sure most of you first started out on or at least have smoked from a makeshift once or twice in your life....those of you who havent are damn lucky. anyway the third or fourth time we were forced to use such savage devices i took it upon myself to at least get creative, and find something worth using, and i beleive i did quite well for being such a naive stoner back then. Im sure that everyone is familiar with the 5 gallon water tanks that go on those dispenser machines, well i took one of those and wondered what kind of gravity it would make if placed in a jacuzzi. after thinkin about how to take on such a project i gathered my tools, of which included a Drill, a pin, tin foil, and my lusterous bag of finely crystalized weed. my friends and i drilled out 5 rather large holes in the bottom and we proceeded to submerged the device in the small body water. next we made the holes in the tin foil and packed up the large bowl we had created. i remember milking this gargantuan device and after the first couple rounds i completly forget the rest of the day....im pretty sure i passed out...well i know this isnt anything near what i usually write like but its somethin... well i hope to hear stories from all you people out there....blaze it up and hit me up.
-Johnny

Well,
I guess I could be creative (I'm an Aquarius, after all). After all, I am currently working a local retail store that has LOTS of awesome vases and bottles. Well, I bought myself a new vase that's really really pretty with my discount. You're right, I probably could have stolen it...as there really isn't any security at our store but I believe in karma on that.

So I bought this vase and I am planning on working on turning it into a homemade bong hopefully this week. My friend, his dad, and I are going to use a dremel kit to drill it and since his dad is pretty good with tools....I'm gonna let him help me drill the right size hole for a slider bowl (I'll buy from my local head shop--I'll bring the vase in to determine what color fits the profile) and rubber grommet (made from the backside of a piggy bank) and debating on adding a small carb hole on the backside and find a small removable cork so in case whomever uses it gets too lit--myself included, lol.....to use the carb hole instead of pulling out the bowl and risk breaking it due to gravity problems (I'm sure you've been there before too).

I'm planning on taking a picture of the final product when it's finished. I don't plan on adding any stickers...as much as stickers personalize any bong....I think this bong will be cool just as it is. The vase is semi-blacklite responsive. It's some thick-ass glass so should hold well for many sessions to come. I even thought about finding a tie-dye ashtray--one that matches well and affixing 1/2 of it to the front to hold either nugs or ashes....not sure, that's just a thought.

My last bong I had to get rid of as I was looking for something better....as classic as a ceramic gripper bong with wooden bowl and trigger thumb carb and a cool Scooby Doo sticker towards the mouth-end of it. I tried a glass bong and glass bowl and I no longer feel the need for wooden bowls....they don't taste nearly as clean and tasty as glass.

Well....I'll keep ya posted....

till then.......

Rock and roll will save my soul....

:bongrip: Shaggy "the Aquarian" Nunya :bongrip:

i have creative with some joints before, useing like 4-5 joints and ripped off glue stripps to create.. creations in all kinds of form and shapes. i do this with my budy sometimes, it is tooo much to handle yourself. my favorit is the simples thou, the doubble barrel, you simple roll two seperate joints, ripp off some glue stripps of some other papers and attach the two joints next to eachother paralelly, light up and smoking them both at once is a killer for sure!

Back in the day we would use graduated cylinders that were found in science classrooms. Or if for some reason, that was unfeasible, we would use three litre bottles for gravity bongs.....and 20oz to 2 litre bottles for bongs. But we often had papers or a bowl from our local head shop (bought by the eldest member in our group)

We were practically the Macguyver crew.

Hell, we rolled a fat joint with coffee filter paper....it worked, of course it ran like hell, but we didn't care. Blunts were strictly used when we went to the local billiards (didn't hafta be 18+) and joints for walking around the neighborhood or going to the mall and go to Spencer's or our traditional Friday night four place road trip (ask me if ya like)

All the shit we did back then....really makes me wonder why the fuck were we soooo lucky? We didn't "advertise" what we were doing...but when ya smoke on an elevated pool deck overlooking a wooden fence to a small apartment complex where another of our crew lived.......we were just lucky. Or if we'd smoke on the way to the mall....we'd see a cop (but instead of getting 'noid....we'd wave and smile like we were perfect teens) they'd smile and wave back but never stop......

Ok, I got off topic...ya got me reminscing now.....

Thanks for flooding mj memories of years gone by.

:smokin3: Shaggy:smokin3:

The Highness said:
i have creative with some joints before, useing like 4-5 joints and ripped off glue stripps to create.. creations in all kinds of form and shapes. i do this with my budy sometimes, it is tooo much to handle yourself. my favorit is the simples thou, the doubble barrel, you simple roll two seperate joints, ripp off some glue stripps of some other papers and attach the two joints next to eachother paralelly, light up and smoking them both at once is a killer for sure!

Ever do a double decker train wrecker??

That's a joint where you accidentally ripped small hole in the paper after it's rolled...so you add more grass around that one and roll another joint around it....it's like a nice double doob. I don't tear paper as bad as I used to....

Shaggy:grinjoint: double:grinjoint: Nunya

^true that, i just got myself a new digi camera for christmas.

I gotta get mine back and find my usb port cable. They've ben packed up in a box in the home office for a while now. I just haven't had the time to go lookin' for them......

If I didn't pack the box up with them in it....my wifey did.......Lord knows where she put 'em......

I'm going to bed.

Good night and see y'all sometime soon.

Peace!

S h a g g y

e a q e r o

n p u n o u

t p a t o r

i y r l v d

m i e y a

e u d

n s d

t y

a

l

:nomo: :pimp: :nomo:

First make shit things me and my friends made was a couch pipe we took 7 feet of 1/2 inch plastic tubing and ran it through my homies couch then I cut 2 hoses 2 feet long and popped them into the 7 footer and we ran that along the top of the couch by the little top fold then at the base of the chord we were told by a guy at the home depo to put a metal peice like a footlong and we bonded it to the hose with this glue we bought then rigged a 3 gram bowl onto the top of it.I can remember summer nights after parties and such crashing on that couch sigh* I miss the good old days sometimes :(

Shaggy419 said:
Well,
I guess I could be creative (I'm an Aquarius, after all). After all, I am currently working a local retail store that has LOTS of awesome vases and bottles. Well, I bought myself a new vase that's really really pretty with my discount. You're right, I probably could have stolen it...as there really isn't any security at our store but I believe in karma on that.

So I bought this vase and I am planning on working on turning it into a homemade bong hopefully this week. My friend, his dad, and I are going to use a dremel kit to drill it and since his dad is pretty good with tools....I'm gonna let him help me drill the right size hole for a slider bowl (I'll buy from my local head shop--I'll bring the vase in to determine what color fits the profile) and rubber grommet (made from the backside of a piggy bank) and debating on adding a small carb hole on the backside and find a small removable cork so in case whomever uses it gets too lit--myself included, lol.....to use the carb hole instead of pulling out the bowl and risk breaking it due to gravity problems (I'm sure you've been there before too).

I'm planning on taking a picture of the final product when it's finished. I don't plan on adding any stickers...as much as stickers personalize any bong....I think this bong will be cool just as it is. The vase is semi-blacklite responsive. It's some thick-ass glass so should hold well for many sessions to come. I even thought about finding a tie-dye ashtray--one that matches well and affixing 1/2 of it to the front to hold either nugs or ashes....not sure, that's just a thought.

My last bong I had to get rid of as I was looking for something better....as classic as a ceramic gripper bong with wooden bowl and trigger thumb carb and a cool Scooby Doo sticker towards the mouth-end of it. I tried a glass bong and glass bowl and I no longer feel the need for wooden bowls....they don't taste nearly as clean and tasty as glass.

Well....I'll keep ya posted....

till then.......

Rock and roll will save my soul....

:bongrip: Shaggy "the Aquarian" Nunya :bongrip:

Update:

I am going to take a picture or two of the vase as per pre-construction....just so y'all can see how pretty she is.......

Let's hope she don't break when the drillin' time begins......

Grease Peace and protein daydream!

Shaggy

A few years back, I visited by step brother in OK City, OK. When I was there I picked up a pound of some kind two hit shit. On my way back to AR., I had a flat tire. Then I had a flat spare. Did not make it home. Stayed in a motel for the night. Small town that was shut down at 9:00. It was 10'ish, and had no instruments at all. I had a full pack of smokes, marlboro lights 100's. Minced up some green and put it in a empty cigarette with a filter. Smoked it all up, was high, and rolled one for the ride home. Next day got my flats fixed. It all worked out great, but it took a lot of patience with a poker.

IMG_0204.JPG

Say what you want about it but I can bust one of these out in 2 minutes and it can knock you on your ass in 1 minute

MOST creative indeed.....gawsh its been sooo long....let me think....ok out of a 2 liter bottle and a slider from a bong(bong broke-slider saved) thank goodness. AND of course the good 'ol aluminum foil bowl....I'm sure there have been more but those are the 2 that come to mind....Have FUN tokin it up...no matter what you pack it in!!!!

i was at my cousin's house one time and she dont get high but she doesnt mind being around it....anyway.........i ran out of papers and so the ole toilet paper roll came in real handy..........made one hell of a hitter............:smokin: but my favorite all time is my vampire skull bong that my nephew made for me.......he drilled a hole in the top of the skull and attached the bowl and talking about blowing your ever loving mind........oh and the fangs look awesome too........he said it fit me:bong:

I made a Bong out of Tin Foil A Slider out of Tin foil It was so ghetto. lol

Back
Top Bottom