Something From Nothing - The Free Grow - Single Plant Grow Box - Unknown Strain

wildmanweed

the grow that has costed 0$
so this is my first grow journal. i made a "sort of" stealth grow which is in my attic.
its about 1.75x1.75x4ft made of 1 inch thick wood pannels.
the inside is completly covered in tin foil.
along the sides are brackets that my "light ballast" slides on to.

the "light ballast" is a piece of cardboard reinforced with wood that is made like a tray, then holes are put in it for the lights to hang off of. again, covered in tin foil

im currently usuing 5 26watt (1600 luman) CFLs, and 2 16 watt (750 luman) CFLS. these are a mix of high and low spec. (this is 3104 lumans per squar foot)

the temp. stays at about 78degrees and the lights are running 24/0 until i get a timer from my friend when i will switch to 18/6 later on.

there is a vent at the top and bottom of box with a small fan blowin in the bottom .

everything from this grow i found around my house and already had (except timer)

the seed just germinitated so i planted it a little bit ago and first pics will be taken and posted when it sprouts. i may decide to post a picture of the box tomorow.

also the box has some towels around it to help keep it warmer.

the seed is unknown.
dirt is old dirt from our garden, which had fresh dirt filled in last summer, and fertilizer last summer (cow s**t)

Re: Something From Nothing-- the free grow-single plant grow box-- unknown strain

the point to this isnt for the best bud or most bud, but to see what i can get from nothing.. nothing except some work and time

Re: Something From Nothing-- the free grow-single plant grow box-- unknown strain

4 foot isn't much head room. You may need to go to flower as soon as it develops some leaves.

the point to this isnt for the best bud or most bud, but to see what i can get from nothing.. nothing except some work and time
If you have time it might be worth thinking of LST or a screen to make the most of your space?:thumb:

oh i forgot to add that i WILL be doing a circle LST grow pattern, and the plant will start flowering when its still kinda small, it will look more like a short fat bush then a pot plant.. also the inside of the grow box is about 1.2ft across both ways, which is about the perfect size for the size of plant i want

I did a grow in a circular pattern it looked great but it ended up being a male. add that with a scrog and wow.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom