HerbChild's Perpetual Grow Journal #1 1200w LED - Soil Grown

nice assortment you got going on there herb i will be watching!:smokin:
Thanks sticky ..the Alien OG is here to say by far my favorite strain ..the other two are testers...iam looking for 4 strain that are worthy to work with for a bit ..but soo far out of the alien OG..bluechese ..vanilla kush and bc blueberry I only liked the AlienOg the others are good but simply not the ones I was looking for soo hopefully the GC and Rockstar Will be good enough to keep around for a while

What's Growing On

420-magazine-mobile197141510.jpg
420-magazine-mobile972923877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile712003003.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1394078476.jpg
420-magazine-mobile30032734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1915723238.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2051878224.jpg
420-magazine-mobile802378393.jpg

Alley Aloe
420-magazine-mobile910081308.jpg

Hey sticky thanks ..Goodmorning ..well so far so good this is the first time Iam using them I like them soo far hopefully when the heavy buds come I don't have issues ..:staytuned:..

lol you have an army of aog there i might have to grow one of those sometime is it couchlock i like a potent couchlock before bedtime!
Oh yea it's an amazing strain it has all the attributes in a strain that I love ..And yea that's exactly what it is very relaxed very euphoric couch lock stone ..iam all about the couch lock effect

my son grew two pineapple chunk and that stuff is sleepy time weed it's pretty darn potent had some last night smoked a bowl and when iwas getting ready for bed i realized just how screwed up i was i had to take notice because not many weeds do that to me especially after smoking all day!

my son grew two pineapple chunk and that stuff is sleepy time weed it's pretty darn potent had some last night smoked a bowl and when iwas getting ready for bed i realized just how screwed up i was i had to take notice because not many weeds do that to me especially after smoking all day!
That's great to know ..i have some pineapple chunk for Barneys farm waiting in the arsenal of my seed stash have some LA chocolate from DNA that I've been thinking to try very soon maybe even next runn heard good things about both

you sound as bad as me i have way to many seeds it will take me several years to grow them and here's the funny thing i keep buying more gotta stop,also got your message thanks but im not in canada i really appreciate the offer that was nice maybe someday we can do that sort of thing i have done that to friends here in the states!!

you sound as bad as me i have way to many seeds it will take me several years to grow them and here's the funny thing i keep buying more gotta stop,also got your message thanks but im not in canada i really appreciate the offer that was nice maybe someday we can do that sort of thing i have done that to friends here in the states!!
I definatly have a an addiction to buying genetics you can't simply have enough ..i can't even explain the rush /excitement when I buy them ..I just loving collecting..Glad you got my msg ..its all good brother I have no problem sharing if the circumstances are right ..too bad ur state side

Back
Top Bottom