Herbies Head Shop

I need to know a review for the afghani regular free seed I have collected over the past week from tall plz help me out if u have ever any review I'll be glad to listen and if u guys need pics see how the Lil baby's are going I'll be glad to thanks again.

Clay, SweetSue has some Afghani going right now. She posted an update pic yesterday. I haven't popped any of mine yet so I can't review it for ya.

The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

Fellow members of the community,

I would like to compliment the extraordinary satisfaction I have gained as a result of the services provided by Herbies Head Shop. As a People of the Republic of West (left out), within a south-eastern state that joined the Union, one would presume to have issues in regards to the shipment of such products. However, I was surprised by the hassle free and perfect stealth shipping that was provided. Upon selecting my shipment method, I selected the random stealth and had my products removed from the original packaging. I highly recommend this option, as random suggests ambiguity, for the stealth packaging provided will be rarely utilized and is undisclosed. Given that static stealth shipping methods are outlined and of public knowledge on their website, the chances of customs looking for packages with such shipping characteristics are very high. As a result of employing my scrupulous investigative skills, I found Herbies Head Shop to be the safest, most reputable and kind loving provider in the market; therefore, I personally (not a fictitious straw man, lol) recommend this provider to anyone who is new or well experienced to the field of botanical practice and study.

Hey man do you have any reviews for that free seed of the AfgHani regular seed pls fill me in if u yall got reviews

Clay,

As per my recent order, I received a large assortment of freebies. I received ~50-60 (lost count during the excitement) freebies along with my other products I had ordered. Though, I have not initiated any process in respect to the majority of the products; however, I can say that my success rate for initiation is 10/10 and ~7/10 for preferred gender on regular products. Particularly so in the answer you seek.

I hope this post was informative!

Much love,
the friendly neighbor

I too have had great experience with this company! Two orders filled and a third on the way. Additionally, I did have some come in that was uncollectable, so I made a note on my last order and they are going to send me replacements free of charge! The customer service here is outstanding!

Have you gotten your last order yet ? My order sent 12/9 and have not seen it yet.

Thanks !

Herbies is AWESOME!!!!

My first time ordering from Herbies Head Shop was Sunday night the 22th of November (Thanksgiving week).
I got an email from them Monday the 23, with an order confirmation.
On Tuesday morning the 24, I got another email from them wanting an "OK" from me to 'superstealth' my order and due to the Holiday Season, my order would be two to three weeks before delivery. I send back a reply to go ahead and 'superstealth' my order.
Later that Tuesday afternoon, as I was looking over my seed order, I realized I ordered the same seed strain twice.
One in a 3 pack and one in a 5 pack. I email Herbies back that afternoon to make a change in the order. I deleted the 3 pack and order another seed strain. I told them I would paid the difference.
On Wednesday morning the 25, I got a reply that my order was shipped out and the changes were make and they would NOT bill me the $5.99 difference. WOW!!!
I think the biggest surprise came Monday the 30th when my wife handed me the mail and there was an envelope addressed to me with no return address from the UK. DAMN!!!! I couldn't believe my seeds took 6 days from the UK to California during Thanksgiving week.
All my seeds I ordered were there. Even the ones I made a last minute change were there. Yup, all my free seeds they gave me were there too.

Hell yeah, Herbies Head Shop rocks!!!

ps, I gave away all 10 of my free afghani regular seeds.

Hi, I usually only make review when something is bad, but I think herbies deserve some review. Why? I bought few seeds from canada, paying credit , I sent a message like alway ,making sure they get the money. Got answered next day confirming they got it. Only 15$ waranted shipping, took only 6 days to deliever and it was big winter day here. All seeds intact inside they original pack + nice freebies variety . Thumbs up , keep that good job, I love these souvenir )

I am very new to all of this but I ordered seeds from Herbie's on the 12th of March will let everybody know if or when they get here...I'm looking to make high quality RSO only. I have never smoked it or ever used it before so there is slot to learn...

I am very new to all of this but I ordered seeds from Herbie's on the 12th of March will let everybody know if or when they get here...I'm looking to make high quality RSO only. I have never smoked it or ever used it before so there is slot to learn...

Congratulations on taking that first step Preachforcure, you have a couple days to pick your light, soil, and get a meter to pH test the water, better start reading :)

Good luck with your seeds.

Welcome to 420mag, Preach! You chose a great community to join. We are all here to help each other succeed, so don't be shy asking questions!

You can trust Herbie. Shipping has always been discreet and I've always received my package.

:thumb:

OK everybody I ordered from Herbies on the 12th of March and got them with no issues in the mail here on the East Coast of the U.S. today the 19th of March...AWESOME!!!! 7 DAYS....I will probably order from them again, but I did find southern Oregon seeds after I ordered from Herbies which is in U.S. and doesn't have to go through the customs ordeal which makes it a little safer.

Herbies are great. Ive used them many times over here in the UK and they always deliver on time :)

Back
Top Bottom