Herbies seed review

k1cobra

TSSC dropped of the earth So I'm trying Herbies pick n mix. They don't take credit cards so stuck sending cash.Never had a problem with TSSC so gave it a shot. So far it has been 12 days and Herbies says they have not received my mail. I'll give it a little more time and chalk it up to a loss. They basically said if I don't send it secured, which the usps said they didn't have to the UK?, there was notta they could do. I guess I can see their point of view, but still won't order again. So far, buyer beware. Will update

Herbies has received my cash on day 15, ( not business days). Yay, I really love their single seed assortment. Will up date thru delivery.

Herbies is an awesome seed bank. I have made 2 cash purchases with zero issues.... great service, only drawback is the slow turnaround due to mailing cash....but otherwise, no worries....

Thanks for the info, the slow time frame made me wonder. I'm missing my TSSC but Herbies may do.

Herbies good to go as advertised I sent cash and it took 30 days from payment sent to delivery. Very pleased with the single seed selection also. Thanks

Although I don't use Herbies anymore I have used them many times without issue. I usually plan 3 weeks to a month from when I send the money till when I received the seeds. I always sent the cash priority insured. No issues with them other than the time I recieve my seeds in 2-3 days now so that's the only reason I no longer use them

Who do you use now?

Have you tried msnl? I've only bought seeds the 1 time but I got them in less than a week. Just wondering i haven't seen anyone here who uses them, all I see is people buyin from ck seeds.

Have you tried msnl? I've only bought seeds the 1 time but I got them in less than a week. Just wondering i haven't seen anyone here who uses them, all I see is people buyin from ck seeds.
I'll check them out thanks

My first and only seed purchase was through attitude. Just loaded a prepaid CC and got my seeds in about 3 weeks. Ordered 3 strains. Got 3 single seeds free. The kush strain didn't germinate. But I got 100% success from the two Haze strains

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile711813805.jpg
420-magazine-mobile711813805.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I really like Herbeis.

But not how long it would take me now having to send cash.

So I have been using Bonza for a few reasons.

They are sponsors here and they have a great selection with good prices and they take credit cards.

They have also been pretty fast in getting them to me.

I do not care much for the little wheel thing they put the seeds in.

Be very careful the first time you open one.

I like the little bags Herbie uses.

One thing I did not like about Bonza is I order only fem seeds and fems are the only ones I want to grow.

So it is a waste to send me any free seed that is not a fem because I will never grow them out.

Herbies gave me the option to only get femmed freebies.

I just placed a new order with Bonza (they are having a 420 sale) today and asked them to only send femmed freebies again.

I will let you know how it goes...

I have made several great purchases from Herbie's and had no reason to change..... but I don't feel good about sending cash to another country.

Hey what's up,
I'll be looking for that response, I just potted some auto's today germ'd by peat plugs, 3 days and they came up, I also germ'd a male, it wasn't a free one but I do have some of those too. I think they will work with you on your request, I had bought from Herbie's in 2015 I am so glad I bought when I did because, you could use you credit card and get stealth shipping, now you either wire transfer, bank note or send cash, sending cash through the mail is illegal, in the US so that's not happening, I just can't take that kind of risk, I will order online but I definitely am more aware of how extra careful you have to be now when ordering online.

sending cash through the mail is illegal, in the US so that's not happening

The bare act of mailing cash via the USPS is not illegal - depending on how you choose to send it, you can even insure the cash, lol (currency sent via Express Mail can be insured up to $15, via regular domestic mail it can be insured up to $5,000, and via Registered Mail it can be insured for up to $25,000). You have to prove the value, need to check with your local post office to see what is considered valid evidence of value, and - when a claim is filed - money is only replaced at face value.

The only thing that would make sending cash via the postal system for the purchase of seeds illegal is that it is not legal to send cash via mail for a purpose that is inherently illegal. For example, it's legal to stick $20 into a birthday card and mail it to your niece - but it is NOT legal to send cash through the mail to a hitman for payment to shoot your wife, lol.

As far as that goes, I wouldn't worry about the question of whether or not it's legal to send cash via postal mail. It is not legal to import viable cannabis seeds unless you have a couple of (very hard to get) permits - which is how Customs can and will confiscate them if they find any - but people still do so, and I assume you would be if you're ordering from most non-domestic seedbanks. And, as far as I know, both the USPS and all major domestic freight carriers still consider cannabis seeds to be verboten, too.

I'm not saying it's a good idea to send cash through the mail in general. But lots of people do and, although some undoubtedly gets lost or stolen each year, it appears that most gets through. I'd guess that most of what doesn't get through is sent in a gift card envelope and dishonest employees figure there's money in there.

Herbies is great for me. I actually like sending cash and they always receive it within a few days and delivery in less than 2 weeks.

I had a problem receiving my last order (not their fault) and they are resending it. Like I just told them in an email....Herbies Rocks!

They have always been great towards me (and generous with their freebies) and though I cannot order much at a time...they will be the ones I order from in the future. I also very much like their freebie swap system....getting an option on freebies is terrific.

Back
Top Bottom