Herbies?

HeyTree

website. I'm trying to follow the discreet path so is their any option I can order it from. At first I wanted to order it in a public computer with a guest pass but I am pretty pardnoid I'll get caught. Second, is ordering through a pay phone a option? Will I have to send a money order if I chose that? I live in the US.

I live in one of the most intolerant bible bumping states in the union & have ordered from herbies twice using my computer & credit card. No problems. If you're that paranoid about just placing an order, you're probably going to have a lot of sleepless nights during an actual grow.

I faced the same demons. Everyone's situation is definitely different. I'm sure there are communities where law enforcement agencies are aggressively seeking out growers but it's highly unlikely that you would bring suspicion upon yourself through placing or receiving an order of beans unless you are already the subject of some type of surveillance. The facts are that most all government agencies are grossly under staffed & under budgeted to point they don't possess the facilities to monitor Internet traffic closely enough to randomly intercept a seed purchase. I don't think I would use a public internet or wifi source; too easily hacked & public is public. The guys at herbies are good peeps. Shoot them an email & voice your concerns. I'm sure they'll help you with a solution that you're comfortable with. Good luck.

Thanks for the support man. I actually suspected for a while that I was being watched while doing my "hobbies". Lol. I'll make sure to do that and again thanks.

I live in one of the most intolerant bible bumping states in the union & have ordered from herbies twice using my computer & credit card. No problems. If you're that paranoid about just placing an order, you're probably going to have a lot of sleepless nights during an actual grow.

Lmao sounds like tn. :)

I have used Herbies 6 times and all went well.They came in the mail just like a letter or something. they even replaced some seeds that didn't sprout.I use pay/pal as well.I have that card for computer stuff.... Happy Hemping Red ps very descret shipping no signing

I have never used Herbies, but I am not in a legal states and have placed 4 different orders, 3 from site sponsor Bonza and have never had a problem. You will be fine.

3 orders from herbies site to the SE US no problems. Super stealth is as the name implies. Shows up on credit card as hocus pocus, so there's that also. If you check their FAQ page, it tells you how you can order by mail with cash/money order. USPS should not require signature, all three of my orders have not.
! FAQ - Herbies Seeds

USPS requires a signature for delivery

No they don't.
I'm in the midwest states in the USA.
I've ordered from Herbies 4 times in the last 2 months and never had to sign for anything. 1 Time the lady brought the mail to the door and said I need a sig on 1 delivery and then as she scanned it she said oh, never mind there's no sig required. Matter of fact I just received a re-order through them today that was pulled by customs 3 weeks ago. No signature again.

I've ordered from Herbies 5 times total now and did have 1 of those grabbed by customs but that's not bad since I always have them shipped in the breeders packs. On the re-order though I did have them use superstealth so no breeders packs. All without signing anything.

Had to sign for a delivery today. Asked my postman, why, it said right on package, no signature require. He said, they now require a signature for all International packages. Guess I will soon find out.

Had to sign for a delivery today. Asked my postman, why, it said right on package, no signature require. He said, they now require a signature for all International packages. Guess I will soon find out.

Very weird and funny that we both got an order in today lol. I didn't have to sign and you did is even more weird! I build electronic devices for a living from home office and receive packages from not only Herbies but many packages almost daily from EU,CN,HK and many others. I never have to sign for international packages unless the value is high and the sender requests it. Your situation sounds really strange that "all international packages must be signed for". I would question that because that's not the case for me nor anyone else I know.

Very weird and funny that we both got an order in today lol. I didn't have to sign and you did is even more weird! I build electronic devices for a living from home office and receive packages from not only Herbies but many packages almost daily from EU,CN,HK and many others. I never have to sign for international packages unless the value is high and the sender requests it. Your situation sounds really strange that "all international packages must be signed for". I would question that because that's not the case for me nor anyone else I know.

All sounds a bit fishy. I've got another coming this week, so I guess I'll find out if they want a signature.

website. I'm trying to follow the discreet path so is their any option I can order it from. At first I wanted to order it in a public computer with a guest pass but I am pretty pardnoid I'll get caught. Second, is ordering through a pay phone a option? Will I have to send a money order if I chose that? I live in the US.

Aup mate , If you want a bit more security install Zenmate on your laptop , it hides your IP address , makes it look like your in a different country .
I am only using the free version and anyone trying to track my IP address is out off luck , It will show up as somewhere Germany not uk .
You will be fine , go forth and order ya seeds .
Be safe .

Back
Top Bottom