Hermaphrodites

crustedfilth

Greetings all,

I'm on my first try of growing and it appears I have 2 herm plants. My question to you is :

Can I still harvest these plants and get decent buds? If so, how?

Only 3 plants of 9 have survived thus far and I'm about a week out from starting full flowering stage. I have white hairs on some of the leaf joins, and small green banana things on other leaf joins of the same plant. My other plant is clearly a female.

I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can.
thanks in advance

I agree with screwnutz bro. That is ur call on what you want to do. What kind of lights do you use also? I was just wondering, do you have any pics you can post to help show ur problem would be helpful as well.

Well I always thought Hermis were very rare, but I'm wrong! I had A hermi pollinate a few of my females. The hermi didn't become a hermi until the 7th or 8th week. There was a flower sticking straight out of the top. I always thought people got confused when sexing in the beginning. To the inexperienced eye, when u just put your plants into budding chamber to see how many females you have, this is if you're starting from seed. YOu're all excited then you think its a female, but then its not. I thin k many get this confused.
So just yesterday I was going over my plants and And spotted a Hermi, that little sucker. Does anyone have any knowledge of the Reverse Solution made by Dutch Masters? It's supposed to be a anti hermi solution.

Back
Top Bottom