Hermie?

HIghP

420 Member
Hello new grower here . I have 3 plants in there 3rd week of flowering . 2 are feminized 1 is a found seed . This is the found seed and
DEF6799C-9D93-4F42-AD47-E96CC5B49737.jpeg
AD5CDFC6-9FEC-4008-82BA-2DE55E4188DF.jpeg
6C3A50C2-292B-41DC-8595-42E00070500F.jpeg
AE7C4E9C-F721-490B-8516-C8E469F25C15.jpeg
Really worried if I have a Hermie here ? I just don’t know

Certainly lookin like male flowers there,, early too,, not a good sign I should think,,

WWell, more power to,the two remainers,,

CCheers friend

Certainly lookin like male flowers there,, early too,, not a good sign I should think,,

WWell, more power to,the two remainers,,

CCheers friend
Ok thanks so much - I’ve separated the Hermie from the other 2 - if I remove the male parts do I have a shot of getting anything from my hermi but seeds ??

Are the seeds from a hermie worth trying ? Or do you just get hermies ??

too early in flower to need the hassle of checking for male flowers to pull off every day. and if you miss just one flower, it can ruin your other plants, just like that. sometimes late in flower hermies can be salvaged a bit

at least a couple of different types of hermies,, there are male flowers some call 'nanners' that are very isolated and produce a few seeds very locally,, can be usefull seeds,, others, like yours, any produced seeds are going to hermie like crazy most likely, even under the best conditions

extra love to the other two,, get that one gone,, cheers

too early in flower to need the hassle of checking for male flowers to pull off every day. and if you miss just one flower, it can ruin your other plants, just like that. sometimes late in flower hermies can be salvaged a bit

at least a couple of different types of hermies,, there are male flowers some call 'nanners' that are very isolated and produce a few seeds very locally,, can be usefull seeds,, others, like yours, any produced seeds are going to hermie like crazy most likely, even under the best conditions

extra love to the other two,, get that one gone,, cheers
Ok thank so much

Take that hermie and throw away no way you can cut every pollen sac off like nivek said if you miss just one and it busted open your screwed and pollanted everything and you would be cutting in cutting in cutting your butt off just throw away and think of it as life leason look on bright side now you know what a hermie looks like we all have had to do at one point or another it sucks yes but look back in your notes in see what made her go hermie was it stress ,light leaks, figure out the source and fix it before your others go hermie could be genetics definitely if bag seed with bud that had seeds in it everyone of them
Plants it seems either go hermie or produce seeds use to be all i would grow couldnt get seeds online it just some with the genetics of the female knowing to seed to keep her legacy going

Back
Top Bottom