Hey everyone

TheWidow

I am from Mexico. I have heard many rumors of how people get banned at this site for many stupid reasons. I was just wondering what I can and cannot post on this forum. Also have heard this site was bought out from the government. Is this true? Well at least practically sold their soul to their sponsors. Which is something our government would do. So please any advice on how to not get banned!!!

Hello TheWidow, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Government? I hope not. The government of the USA stumbles along like a drunken sailor. Getting banned? Please read the posting guidelines. Anyway glad you joined. :peace:

TheWidow Relax and enjoy my friend. :welcome: to 420! Check the Green Links below in my signature for more information. This is a Great Community, With Great Members. See you around the forums! :roorrip: :peace:

Hey TheWidow,

This is a very friendly, informative, and inspirational site. I lurked around for a long time before I became a member, just to see what the general vibe was, and I found this site to be about the most helpful place there is.

The moderators work very hard to make sure the posts stay pretty clean and that typical forum trolls don't ruin the atmosphere. To be honest, this is one of the very few forum site on the net I'll visit.... seems like on other web sites, when you post messages or look for help with something, you become a target of ridicule.

Like myself, just about everyone on here is passionate about cannabis. My favorite places to visit are the grow forums and 420 general talk. Check em out!

What part of Mexico are you from?

Can we have a quote of the month contest?

Second the motion.

I have acted stupid numerous times!!! You must have to act REALLY stupid.

:welcome: Widow, glad to have you aboard.

Back
Top Bottom