Hey from alaska/norcal

mesrone

Hey everyone. Been reading alot on this site n the past few months, and became inspired to give this another shot. Im living in tahoe now, getting ready to move back home to Alaska.
I grew once before over 2 years ago using flouros. I had 3 plants going, all started from seed (pot of gold, from the flying dutchman), in a closet in 3 gal buckets.
I had read quite a bit, and I feel the grow went very well, minus the fact that all three wound up being males.
Anyway, I dont have the money to get 400w, and saw a couple threads on here There's the Pure Power Plant (PPP) growing in my closet and one by Boss. They really inspired me to give it another shot. Thanks Boss and TxState!:thanks:
Here are a couple of pictures from the last grow, (dont have many pictures left due to hard drive crashing.)

leafs.jpg

weedn.jpg

Anyway, Hi from Tahoe!

from ALASKA ?????
OUAOU !!!
;)
That is genius (by the forum) to be able to know farmers of all planet !!! excuses my bad English and I give you the hello of Provence…

Avignon - Wikipedia

has soon,
chan.

greetings from the valley!!!

Hello from Palmer..... would love to chat wit ya rattlehead :smokin: I tried to pm you but you cant do that until you have 24 posts or something like that.....strange oh well, later

great to see others from this state in here! would love to see some of your grows.
thanks everyone for the welcomes!!:thanks:

well was going to start a grow here soon Bud in a cup? but, had some issues with my seeds.
i drove up from tahoe, and well i had left most of pieces back in tahoe, but just brought a little chillem for the drive. ended up not even smoking, and only had about a gram with me. Also, i had 19 jack herer seeds that i picked up from a homie that was breeding them. WEll, i had forgot about the chillem, AND the seeds, had some other stuff on my mind. I had put them in my backpack before i left, and forgot about them.
i get to Sumas washington to cross into canada, and with california plates, I had to go inside to show them my passport etc. well, they decided to give the car a quick run though, first place they look? GLove compartments, and my backpack.. The Customs agent calls me over and shows me what she found. "oh fuck!"
"You are under arrest by the customs act for smuggling, or attempted smuggling." she says. I am driving up with my mom by the way. At this point she looks like shes going to piss herself, not knowing what was going on.
I talk to the agent for a minute, trying to convince her theres nothing else in the car. She searches it, tears it apart actually. Opns all my suitcases, boxes, everything.
Side note, i had just got done taking a DEJ program in grass valley for a possession ticket trying to get it off my record not a week before, so i was freaking out thinking this was going to erase that, and make it a giant waste of time and money.
The agent doesnt find anything else int he car obviously, and comes back to the room i was being held in. She tells me im UNARRESTED, and its a no case seizure. She then hands me two pieces of paper. One with a seizure receipt on it. " 1.700 grams of marijuana, a leafy green substance. Wooden jar holding marijuana and pipe resembling cigarette. And 19 seeds being held in glass mason jar with marijuana residue on the inside of jar. Value $44 CAD.
Then she tells me that i can send a letter to this adress if i feel ive been wronged or if i want to appeal to get my weed back, then let us go.

super long story i know, but it was all about how i lost my seeds! JACK HERER too! 19 of them!! so looks like well have to wait on a grow for a little while. wow. alot of typing. i need a hit. :roorrip:

WOW, congrats. thats as lucky day huh? unarrested? never herd of that hahah

Back
Top Bottom