Hey guys just need a bit of info

towney314

Hey,

Im on my second grow atm and got 3 plants ive topped all of them and growing nicely,
But i would like to know how to grow a monster plant ive got the room but you know a plant thats like 5ft tall and 4ft wide and got monster buds.... is it a matter of keep on topping your plant like how ever many times in veg, is there a type of strain? Do you just let it grow to 3ft before u switch it to flowering? Or what?
If you can shed any info it would be much appreciated,

Peace!!!!

Well ive got a 400w hps with a rhino extraction kit and i veged for 4 weeks and topped the 3 plants after the 4th node and they aint got that much bigger so i aint a fan for topping but after reading into the scrog method i might try that for my next grow...
Peace

hm
400 watts will give you some great lookin plants, its not quite enough to get the bud you talk about. close but you have to be diligent very diligent! i to have the 400 watt veg and the 430 watt flwr hid lights. i do get some very nice size bud but it took some doing.
when you topped how long did you let it recover before inducing flower? im a guy that really relies on the plant for pain relief, i dont mess around to much! never never will i top again. to much stress. the results ive had have always been better if i just let her grow and bend the hell out of it. there is a key to bending and how its done without stress. after bending the plant should recover so you can not tell you bent it and all by the time lights go out.
bending and not kinking, gradual and repeditive. this unleashes reserves in the plants system to grow bigger and stronger without the stress of topping. if youve the room, let her be all she can be! i was amazed.
i and you dont have to but its another way cut the lower 1/3 of the plant off. its done very slowly throughout the veg process. never cut to much from one plant at one time. always let the plant reguvinate to full veg before inducing flowr.
its a learning thing and you will get it! i used to be jelous of high times, not anymore!!
peace

there is all kinds of stuff you can do but it is mostly strain. Topping yes you will only produce 32 tops.thats enough. keep it in veg for how ever long you want it. golden rule is if you let it go until its 2 ft then in the end it will be 4 ft. she doubles in size in flower but you aready know this. i think scrog is growing on a grid. you tie her down and keep tieing her down and take chicken wire or a net of sort and let her grow right through your wire or net. i think you do all this while she is in veg. myself im going to try it i got a few that are tied down just keep tieing her down until you had enough.

Back
Top Bottom