hey guys :) newbie + masshole livin the dream in cali...

maryjah

Hi everyone,

My name is El, I'm new to the boards and just started growing soo I wanted to say what's up! I'm 25, from Boston and just moved to SF this spring... Got my card pretty much immediately and wanted to see what I could grow. The LEDs (PPF-400 and PPF-800 from Haight Solid State) made it pretty brainless (and light on power) so yeah, they look great so far. Check them out in the link in my sig.. the lights make the plants look tripppyyyy!

I've been smokin since I was 18, fell in love with the ganj right away and basically never stopped! I love glass pieces, too, and have a pretty nice collection, although it's a lot smaller than it used to be.. I study acupuncture and herbal medicine now...

So yeah, check out my grow journal and say hey! Good to be here, blaze on :)

TY!:welcome: Hello maryjah!! I love your grow! First time too awesome. Glad you finally Introduced yourself. MA. to Cali wow culture shock huh? I live in the Cape. Great to hear you got your MMJ card you wasted no time I see! Well I am not going to say the same old stuff i say to new members because I see you have from a home at 420!! Best of luck in your up coming harvest .You have been reading about the Trich colors on your buds Way to do your homework. Hope to see and hear more from you.:roorrip::peace:

Back
Top Bottom