Hey, Hi, How You Doin?

TheElement

Hey there 420Magaziners. I'm new to the site but not new to growing, just thought I'd post a quick Hello, hows everyone doing?! ;)

hey! maybe u can help me with some questions if u dont mind??? first, for beginners will a male plant be effective and how early can you induce flowering. i read somewhere that you can induce flowering from seed. right now im in the middle of a experiment with 8 seedlings and to be honest i was way in over my head so now i need to harvest as fast as possible. im planting from start to finish in 16 oz solo cups and after today they all be under 200 watts of florescent with 18 hrs of light. they are in their first week with their tiny leaves i have them in miracle grow soil and using all purpose nutes 10-10-10 from miracle grow mixed in and watering every other day. what are your thoughts????

males are not much good for other than breeding, no plant will flower till it is mature enough. starting with a 12/12 light schedule is as fast as they can go. a 16 oz cup will not be big enough. the mg soil is known to kill or severely corrupt your grow, too hot a mix. i advise you read some grow journals and ask question there.

hey! maybe u can help me with some questions if u dont mind??? first, for beginners will a male plant be effective and how early can you induce flowering. i read somewhere that you can induce flowering from seed. right now im in the middle of a experiment with 8 seedlings and to be honest i was way in over my head so now i need to harvest as fast as possible. im planting from start to finish in 16 oz solo cups and after today they all be under 200 watts of florescent with 18 hrs of light. they are in their first week with their tiny leaves i have them in miracle grow soil and using all purpose nutes 10-10-10 from miracle grow mixed in and watering every other day. what are your thoughts????
Well first off you posted in the wrong section this should either be under the FAQ or Marijuana Growing. Anyways to answer your questions male plants are only effective for pollen really so as soon as you spot one chop unless you want seeds. You start flowering right away some grow 12/12 from seed. I'd say growing in 16oz solo cups is a waste of time, energy, money, dirt etc. how ever it can be done. I'd hold off on feeding them nutes since there in mircale grow soil which is known to have nutes already mixed in with it. I don't think you should be feeding them every other day either because if you read the label on mircale grow is says to use once a week and thats for outdoor plants. Start with low dosage at first then slowly move up ex. if it says 15ml nute mix use 5ml then 10 then 15.

Back
Top Bottom