Hey! Newbie here

deadheadholly

Good afternoon to everyone! Another newbie here ;) Just wanted to say hello, and hope to meet some cool people that enjoy the same things I do. I'm a regular smoker, and hope to start growing in the next few months.

Looks like a pretty nice board. Been looking for something to keep me busy while i work lol. I work from home so don't be alarmed if i'm online all the time lol. Some day I'll have a life ;) lol

Take care, and thanks for reading!

-Deadheadholly :Rasta:

deadheadholly!:welcome: You will find alot of members just like you, online all the time....like me! LOVE this place! You will too! The more time you spend here!:nomo: Becomes very addictive.:hmmmm: Whats better than reading, :drool: over Great pics, Meeting wonderful Members, awesome Staff and watching all the fantastic growers and their Journals! :slide: So stick around and take part in Creating Cannabis Awareness! Hope to SEE and hear more from you in the forums. Please enjoy!:roorrip::peace:

Thanks all!

I'm in South Dakota sadly lol. Been stuck here all my life. Hoping to get out some day. :) I've really enjoyed it so far. Great place!!

High and welcome to the 420 community! I look forward to reading more of your posts. We've got great people and tons of info...enjoy!

:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom