Hey yall My name is...

BabyMamaDrama

Hey all yall people??? This is my formal introduction... I kno probably nobody reads these posts cuz they're all about meetin new people on the site and they're not as interesting as the other things on here... ya kno??
So they call me Dream... Im so sexy... I havent had weed in about 7 months because Im pregnant so I aint tryna make my lil man retarded. I cant wait til i have my baby so that i can start smokin again, but i aint mad about it because I've already forgotten what it feels like to be high and that can only make it feel like the first time again once i get at it again... feel me??
If you've read this far, I really appreciate it.. this is me and sometimes I say too much. Anyways I hope this site is reallyfun and shyt lets get it on!

Well hello BabyMamaDrama........Welcome to the forums .....take your coat off, sit down and stay awhile ......:smokin: .....:hmmmm: Oh yeah...........Watch out for the perverts(me) they're thick in here (me) and they:peace: like all kinds of stuff (me)

Welcome to the site! Everyone here is very cool, very chill, you'll like it here. Congradulations on your newcomer, I'm sparking this last bowl of the night for you and your coming baby, in hopes that it's happy and healthy, with 10 fingers and 10 toes, an intelligent mind, and all that jazz :bongrip: :allgood: :peace:

jeeper said:
Well hello BabyMamaDrama........Welcome to the forums .....take your coat off, sit down and stay awhile ......:smokin: .....:hmmmm: Oh yeah...........Watch out for the perverts(me) they're thick in here (me) and they:peace: like all kinds of stuff (me)

I appreciate the welcome in but no need to warn me... im one of the perverts, i jus dont hide it. lol i feel u

MR sHibbZ said:
Welcome to the site! Everyone here is very cool, very chill, you'll like it here. Congradulations on your newcomer, I'm sparking this last bowl of the night for you and your coming baby, in hopes that it's happy and healthy, with 10 fingers and 10 toes, an intelligent mind, and all that jazz :bongrip: :allgood: :peace:

Awww thats so sweet man... i appreciate people who keep me in mind when sparkin some weed. and thank u , im sure my baby is plenty healthy, feels like hes already playin football in my stomach. :peace:

Welcome to the site, sit back, have fun *hands you a can of mace* this is to keep Jeeper away... enjoy...

Back
Top Bottom