Hi all newbie here

I run the blackdiamond perfectsun goliath.the best 1000w led light about id say to be fair.its performance matches a 1000hps setup if not better;).and the cost is unbeatable also.and niel aka ledrf does put the light at a lower cost value so u dont get bummed on shipping.and he ships to the uk.he is sponsor and a grower on here.look up his name ledrf.and google blackdiamond perfectsun lights.hope this helps;)
They are the best that's for damned sure. If I had the funds I would probably have 2 of them lol

Are you good with tools and getting around to using them?

There are pre-wired LED COB kits someone can point you towards if you are comfortable building a metal frame. You can even get the metal frame shipped with the pre-wired lights and transformers, and the frame pre-cut to your specificaions with bolts and bolt holes..... If you want to get to the level of gluing your own heat sinks (still pre-wired with modular connections) and building your frames from hardware store materials, there are big savings to be found.

Yh im pretty hands on with tools to be fair. Is there ok if someone points me in the right direction for them i will give them a look. Thanks again vud super top info again!!!

Yh im pretty hands on with tools to be fair. Is there ok if someone points me in the right direction for them i will give them a look. Thanks again vud super top info again!!!

Check out MrGreene's grow lights for DIY - low cost lighting - My First Time - AK47 & Gold Bar Kush He's a new grower with some fun things he's trying. Just dive right in and say hello :)

Sweetsue also has some Sweet COB LEDs just installed - another vendor that took interest in having his product placed on a very popular thread :) Sue thread says 5 things at once, price was not an issue for sue so you might have to contact the vendor (here on 420 ) directly for pricing.
SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

Check out MrGreene's grow lights for DIY - low cost lighting - My First Time - AK47 & Gold Bar Kush He's a new grower with some fun things he's trying. Just dive right in and say hello :)

Sweetsue also has some Sweet COB LEDs just installed - another vendor that took interest in having his product placed on a very popular thread :) Sue thread says 5 things at once, price was not an issue for sue so you might have to contact the vendor (here on 420 ) directly for pricing.
SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

Thanks again for you help and information radogast top man!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom