Hi Everybody...

AlisonMyrden

Hi guys...

My name is Alison Myrden and I am one of Canada's most vocal Drug Reform Activist's. I am also retired Law Enforcement and a legal marijuana patient in my Country. :smokin:

I am on a Mission and have been for over twelve years.

From the age of 13 I have been dealing with side effects from medications due to fighting the affects of chronic progressive Multiple Sclerosis and a nasty pain in my face I live with twenty four hours a day called tic douloureux - the worst pain known to medicine Doc's tell me.

I am trying to get the Government's of Canada, the United States and all over the World to legalize and regulate ALL Drugs so that the kids of the World and the Street - aren't in charge anymore.

If you agree with my battle please drop by www.leap.cc today and join our Mission.

Your time and compassion are completely appreciated... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Love and a Squish,

Thanx so much doll...

I speak regularly all over North America for LEAP and have for the last two years...

Let's hope the people in charge, actually LISTEN for once... :hmmmm:

I've been at this a long time and won't stop until this ENTIRE issue is resolved and the sick and dying people of the World have a safe affordable source of medicine!

Thanx so much for anything you guys can do.

Legalize and regulate ALL drugs so that the streets are no longer in charge!

Pass the Word...:headbanger:

Love and a Squish,

Ali
xx

Hi Alison, welcome. I look forward to reading your posts. Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Peace and happiness:peace:

Welcome Allison.... it's going to be great having you here. I feel for your pain Allison. I've posted a few articles about the efforts of LEAP in the World Wide News Forum myself. I can tell you that the articles with LEAP in them get alot of looks and some nice replies...... Your outlook and experience will help our efforts at reforms in the current laws....... Take care & welcome again.

Thanx so much for the warm welcome guys... :peace:

As you know this issue is very important to me.

I promise you all - one day we WILL Legalize Cannabis and ALL other drugs. :cool:

If it's the last thing I do - I WILL do it. Mark this day and my words.

I am not stopping until this is resolved to all of our satisfaction and sick and dying people are no longer suffering.

Rock on... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Love and stuff,

Alison
xx

i amtotally in awe of you rightnow.although I uae for medicinal purposes althoughcertain individuals would not agree

Back
Top Bottom