Hi from Indonesia

IndicaINA

i just wanna say hi to the people in this amazing forum. this forum, give's alot of usefull information that is very hard too find from where i am living.and has a nice community:peace:

Re: Hii from Indonesia

Hi IndicaINA, :welcome: to the friendliest, most informative, and best moderated 420 forum on the net. The 420Magazine forum! :yahoo:
Thank you for traveling halfway around the world to join us.
Please call it home, we do! :thumb:
I'll see you :surf: around here!
:peace:

Welcome to the forums IndicaINA. We're glad you found us. There are a lot of very friendly people her with a lot of knowledge to share.

From what I've seen on the net...Indonesia is not exactly a cannabis friendly place. Be careful and stay safe my friend.

Welcome to the forums IndicaINA. We're glad you found us. There are a lot of very friendly people her with a lot of knowledge to share.

From what I've seen on the net...Indonesia is not exactly a cannabis friendly place. Be careful and stay safe my friend.

The reason why things are the way they are in Indonesia, is because Indonesians has not received the proper education about ganja, we are being misled and misinformed by the government. the Indonesian government keep telling the Indonesian people Ganja is bad for health reasons and moral reasons but never show any proof of their statement. The government has failed to mention the positive effect it can give to the medical and economic sectors, the truth is they have fail to give cannabis any credit at all.

The good news is we/the potheads of Indonesia are starting to educate and raise awareness to the people ourselves. it will take time to destroy the stigmata but it is a start. :thumb:

Visit us here:

Lingkar Ganja Nusantara

Btw i'm a new member in the Indonesian Lingkar ganja Nusantara group.

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

Look here for the Home Page:

420 Magazine

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

Back
Top Bottom