hi (gh)

jarno

Hi (gh)

Just sitting here smoking me joint and seeing this site made me register myself.
My english isnt that good but i'll manage.
So my name is Jarno and i come from the Netherlands.
I'm 27 years old and i have been smoking for half me live , so i had me share of beeing stoned :laughtwo:

Mine is home grown , like many smokers over here a buddy of mine grows his 5 legel plants every year.
With the wright kind of food and growing products we get about 5 ounces every year....twice , because the summer allows us to grow the ganja twice :icon_cool .

sow i wonder what its like beeing out there ( out of the netherlands ) , and just craving to be high ??
Is it difficult to buy or grow weed in your countrie ??
or what do you guys do to get your stash ??

grtz

P.FUNK!!!!! said:
welcome to 420 i am from the states. yes it is hell trying to get good weed in the south , were i live. but from time to time i can get some great weed but it cost a lot, but other parts of the states you can get some very good weed. like the west coast, and New york. but there are some great stoner on this site. So please read and post.
p.s.
So what part of the netherlands are you from?.I will be in amsterdam in nov 19 to the 27.:smokin: :joint: :smokin: :joint:

Hi there
I am from Nijmegen , its about 1.5 hours drive to Amsterdam.
Is it going to be your first time coming to Holland ??

to answer one of your questions. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!its hard to get weed around here if i could have my 5 plants i would have a shitload more that just 5 ounces man. but why dont u go ahead and plant your own it couldnt hurt as to here in america i get royally fucked for five plants ha. enjoy the site my foreign friend

kylejones said:
to answer one of your questions. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!its hard to get weed around here if i could have my 5 plants i would have a shitload more that just 5 ounces man. but why dont u go ahead and plant your own it couldnt hurt as to here in america i get royally fucked for five plants ha. enjoy the site my foreign friend

Me buddy is the grower he handles his plants with the love they need.
I'am working 5 shifts so its olmost inposible to grow it the wrigt way with the day time and so on...
+ i recently moved into a house with my girlfrind, so i dont want to bother my neighboor with the smell of fresh ganja ( this year :icon_cool )
Maby next year i'll grow me own.

Thanks m8
I'd call you a lucky bastard for legally growing 25 plants , but the medical part your talking about makes that into a bad joke.
But its a good thing that marijuana is recognized in the world of medicine couse it helps people all over the world :adore:

I think you can get good weed all over the world but, I have not had any in a while....so far in the states if you loose your source it may be a while for you to get some.....Un less you grow:)

With the wright kind of money , there's a smoke all over the world i guess.
But i will make you guys an ofer...
If you ever come to Holland , let me know.
Maby i can take a free day from work , pack me ganja and come over to amsterdam and we will smoke a couple for free :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom