Hi, i just bought a BC Producer grow cab

phishybud

Hi, i just bought a BC Northern Lights Producer from a friend and i was wondering what i would need to get started. What nutrients, gauges, accessories, etc. Im trying to get the best possible product and im going for quality not quantity. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I am growing in the same box, It is a nice box, check out my grow, are you gonna use c02? Make sure to flip switch to Flower at 8" or you;ll be tying them down.

Yes ill be using C02 my first couple of tries but i plan on trying to grow orgainc as i get better. I bought the cabinet from a friend so im gonna have to set everything mysel but i dont know where to start. This is my first time trying to grow anything at all so im completely in the dark as to what to buy. Any help you could give me would be awesome. thanks a lot

You will need ph pen, Distilled water (is what I recommend), Nutes, rockwool cubes, BC northern light is really good with helping with anything else, just send a live chat message through there website, or just check out this site, many great ppl on here to help as you get started.

Thanks man i just checked out ur journal and its lookin nice! Ill definetly be keeping one of my own journals on this site so i hope you'l keep in touch and drop some knowledge on me once in a while

2,000. i got 2 bottles each of sensi grow A and B, carbon filter, C02 guage, airstones, airlines, and water pump but i gto all this from a friend who owned it before me

this was also extremely convenient because there is no record of me purchasing it, no exchange of personal info (social security, phone, address) and my buddy who sold it to me is helping me with my first cycle.

Hello

I have been growing with the Producer for a year and a half and have decent amounts of weed. I average 2.5 Oz's dried per plant. I am doing a lot of upgrading to it. 5 extra fans. I have added air conditioning and with the same setup, I can change it out for a heater. I bought a ECO Plus 1/4 HP chiller. I have not used the machine as it was intended for. I use an Alita 40 air pump. It will power at least 30-40 air stones at once. I haven't tried the stock pumps yet. I use a 200 watt cfl and 2 (400 watt MH bulb fot starting the plants. Then I switch to 2 (400 watt HID bulbs and put the cfl to 12 on/ 12 off)
Right now, I use gallon buckets with lava rock. I am going to add more pluming to all the pots, so I can have a modernized BIO BUCK grow.
Going to switch to 600 watt Lumateks.
I am building another system that will use five gallon buckets and be a (Hi Tech) version of bio buckets. The room is 12' X 13'. l and should hold about 132 buckets, but I will grow 99 and have a little room. From the people I know growing the Bio Bucket way tell me that the growth is so fast, that you will raise your lights daily. (1000 watt) each. I am looking at the 1500 Watt HID lights. You don't have to worry about PH if it between 5-7 and sometimes you don't change out the water. A lot of people say they are not getting large buds. Since I starting using (PHOSPHLOAD) (some people say it's dangerous, old formula, I spoke with Dutch Masters and was told problem is fixed, or I use (BUSH MASTERS). They state to go easy with with the amounts when growing hydroponically but I found out when I got sick for a couple of weeks and didn't take care of my 20, two week old new growth. All the leaves were brown and so were the roots. I was going to start over, but i was low on smoke so I tried something. I took the plants out of the buckets with the Jiffy cube intact. I put about 6 ounces of Bush Master in a small tub with 14 air stones. Within 3 days, I had new white roots growing out of the plugs. I took them out of the solution after about a week and replanted them. 13 made it, and all the buds were 4" or longer, tight and fat. I did trim off the bottom four branches. I had to tie all the planta up.
I was growing Bubblicious, C99, Wonder Woman, and Snow White. All grown with Dutch Master Gold.
They all grew the same.
By the way. if you have 8' ceilings, you can easily pull a pound per plant per bush, with Bio Buckets.

Back
Top Bottom