hi

butterweed

Hi everyone my names john. I'm 19 new to these forums. Well to sum things up so its not a long story. When i was 15 i fell from a tree and landed my lower back on a rock. Ever since i have had back problems, pains, and somedays i just want to stay in bed because of the pain. I started smoking pot and when ever i was gonna take a perc i would go smoke a bowl. :roorrip:It helps a whole lot better with the pain than percs do. Well anyways just thought i would introduce myself. :roorrip:

Hello butterweed nice to meet you. :welcome: I see your in the Cannabis Friendly state of RI...Rhode Island MMJ - 420 Magazine. Some great info for ya. Check member 'wingman580' his is in the process of waiting for his MMJ card from the state of RI. any day. He has alot to say and a great listener if you have a question. If you like Contests check the best of the best for November here,..420 Contests - 420 Magazine. and VOTE. Need any information? Just ask. Enjoy all the fantastic Members along with a HUGE amount of info on 420. We will be looking for you :surf: the forums.:roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom