Hi everyone

Sir giggleswick

Hi all am new to the site,i have been studying cannabis for 4 months now and I am ready to start my first grow, I have bad back pain also my dad passed away last year, I need something to ease my back pain so I can help my mum, I feel like am letting her down big time, I will be staring a grow journal in the next few days any help would be grate thanks and much love to you all

Welcome along mate. Great community here and no question is too odd or daft. If you want to know" if only harvesting in your pants increases thc content" then someone on here will have given it a go and have experience to share. The wealth of ideas and inspirations are endless fella. Enjoy the group and show us your ladies !!!!!( one of the only times this statement wont cause a right hook!!!)
Welcome Sir Giggleswick , the valet will be along shortly for your bags !!!.

Welcome along mate. Great community here and no question is too odd or daft. If you want to know" if only harvesting in your pants increases thc content" then someone on here will have given it a go and have experience to share. The wealth of ideas and inspirations are endless fella. Enjoy the group and show us your ladies !!!!!( one of the only times this statement wont cause a right hook!!!)
Welcome Sir Giggleswick , the valet will be along shortly for your bags !!!.

Thanks will be starting the grow journal tomorrow got 4 seeds in a paper towel, and the auto pot should be delivered today

Welcome buddy,
Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope goes all well, you'll not go wrong with a journal on here... Very good group!! Just be honest so people can say if they think you've made a mistake, best to catch it early... Good luck, happy grow bro.
Thanks turboMad I will give as much infomation as possible though out the grow

Make sure you use your journal's http in your signature once your up and running Sir Gigglewick. Helps find you quicker and also helps when you need advice. Good luck

Thanks for the info am totally new to forums so am trying to understand how they work will be doing some reading tonight so I dont mess up

Thanks for the info am totally new to forums so am trying to understand how they work will be doing some reading tonight so I dont mess up
No worries about messing up. See my last link in my signature " links for new...." that's all you need. :) and don't worry, we are all green in the beginning :hug:

Back
Top Bottom