Hi

wannabehorti

Hey everyone.

I wanted to introduce myself somewhat. Ive been a "serious" grower for since 2006. It has ranged from a simple 400w security light that completely failed. to my biggest Where I was the master grower for 3 dispensaries from soil to hydro from indoor to greenhouse......needless to say ive been busy. I am not an expert I screw up all the time, but I do know how to fix all my screw-ups for the most part. I do use some "questionable" solutions but fuck in the end im still smoke and an asthmatic who had a callapsed lung.....so fuck it but I do try sometimes:thedoubletake:
Now listen before I start my log 1 you don't know me, ive been on a lot of forums but you no longer know me. For some pretty serious reasons im not willing to go into I had to transplant. My lights have been off for 16 mo.....its been so hard from going from having a few greenhouses, 14,000w 98plant homegrow------to smokeing Mexican brick.
2 I have enough equipment I didn't HAVE HAVE to buy anything! I could literally setup a mutli 1000w grow and not buy anything........BUT.......don't hate I had to try it.......A BCNL mothership and bloombox. Its ALL I can do.....says the wife.....I tried for a grow tent.....done

I HAVE never grown SOG HYDRO. So I will be learning a lot don't copy me im gonna screw up the timing I promise! But it will be atleast 2months before we get there. I don't for see anything spectacular the first few rounds Unfortunalty I will be starting from scratch w/o my genetics because people in CO cant know im growing again
so I made a few orders and watchout for the setup and grow, and no im not leaving there systems alone

Wow. I cant get a dispensary job for shit. I grow good organic bud. I have no criminal record. I'm other than white. I always get "you got to talk to the owner but his not here" BS.

Honestly my product always spoke for itself. I never had a problem getting a job but the question always seemed to be if I really wanted to put up with there shadiness. One boss I pretty much hated put my fathers in flower it was a nightmare!

Hey 303 something I didn't mention was I started growing and selling when you could still sell to Dispensories, this got my name out within the city , and then I was pretty much begged by all my boss's to come work for them

Back
Top Bottom