hi!

ShadyLady

y hello there, I'm shadylady, born and still living in boring old england!
Just got back from an absolutley fabulous short break in amsterdam, the whole experience was amazing!
Gettin trashed and just chillin. LOVE TO CHILL it's great!
Need to make some coin fast, want to go live in Holland!!!!
Great believer that if England was to adopt the holland way it would soon catch on, but I'll not hold my breath it'll never happen in my life time! will it????:smokin3:

Re: hi! a little new to this lark

shadylady said:
y hello there, I'm shadylady, born and still living in boring old england!
Just got back from an absolutley fabulous short break in amsterdam, the whole experience was amazing!
Gettin trashed and just chillin. LOVE TO CHILL it's great!
Need to make some coin fast, want to go live in Holland!!!!
Great believer that if England was to adopt the holland way it would soon catch on, but I'll not hold my breath it'll never happen in my life time! will it????:smokin3:
May be high in life but there's a first time for everything

My views on this is that marijuana beliefs will drastically change in the next few generations. As time goes on more and more people smoke cause it's getting a lot more in the media and frankly people just do it quite a lot. With medical advancements they are discovering that people can be helped with illness my smoking mj or taking tabs. Someone is going to make a comment like "as a citizen with rights I demand my right to smoke marijuana to keep my health up and to stay away from cancer to protect myself and there will be big huge lawsuits about people arguing pro weed with the basis of that argument and shit will change. I give it maybe another 20 some years and things will definitely lighten up. I just think things are changing man.

Let's cross our fingers and hold a j between em!

Back
Top Bottom