High CBD Cannabis Strains For Aches And Chronic Pains

The General

This year I have had the good fortune to try a number of different strains that are high in cannabidiol (CBD's). It has changed my perspective of cannabis and I find myself now seeking those strains out the most. They are becoming easier to find but the majority of strains available are bred for THC. For somebody like myself who uses cannabis to act as an anti-inflammatory, immunosuppressive, bone-stimulant, antibacterial, antispasmodic, it is the CBD's where I will get those benefits from.

The high CBD strains don't carry the same psychoactive effects of THC. Don't get me wrong, there are effects, but the high CBD strains seem to leave me more feeling clear, uplifted, and usually energetic. Great for daytime medicating. The effects vary when you eat it compared to smoking or vaporizing. These are some of the high CBD strains that I have tried as of late. So far, I like them all. Not shocking.

Harlequin - (6-9%CBD, 5%THC) I've tried this strain vaporized, smoked, and eaten. I prefer eating it the most for the longest lasting effect. It seems to be the easiest CBD strain to find. It's a great daytime strain.

Sour Tsunami - (10%CBD, 1%THC) I've tried this one only once and I vaporized it. It left me feeling bright and relaxed.

HT2 - (>10%CBD) A blend of Harlequin and Sour Tsunami- I vaporized it and found it to leave me creative, and energetic, and relaxed. A lovely daytime strain.

Omrita - This strain was found in a cannabis concentrate (RSO) and I used it to make chocolates. This strain seemed to be a little more relaxing but still not super heavy unless I upped the dosage.

Ruby Slippers - (11.87%CBD) Found at Mountain Medicine Clinic in Puyallup, I've tried this strain a couple of times in capsules filled with cannabis infused oil. This was the first high CBD experience I had. It wasn't super heavy and I really liked the ease of delivering my medicine with a capsule.

Glinda's Tonic - (8.17%CBD, 7.10%THC) Also found at the Mountain Medicine Clinic. I tried this one in canna-oil filled capsules same as the Ruby Slippers above. It was easy and pleasant.

Remedy - (14.2%CBD, .57%THC) I was recently given a nug of this from Anna of Urban Healing Collective in Seattle. I vaporized it and loved it. It noticeably reduced pain in minutes and left me feeling happy and uplifted.

Gravity - (12%CBD, 15%THC) I happened to be trying this one during a series of migraines. Totally worked to relieve the nausea and hold off the headache long enough to eat something before going to bed to sleep it off. Also from the Urban Healing Collective.

Pearl - (>10%CBD) Found in the Tacoma Cannabis Farmer's Market from Liberatem, Tami at table 2. I took one capsule of the dried flower each day for a week, each time with a fat like avocado or coconut oil. This delivery method was totally new to me but it was pleasant, effective, uplifting, and energizing. Definitely worth trying.

Cannabis_flower_capsule.jpg

News Moderator - The General @ 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: Twicebakedinwashington.com
Website: High CBD Cannabis Strains For Aches and Chronic Pains | twicebaked in washington

Back
Top Bottom