High lights off temps?

TUK5150

420 Member
hey guys its been a little while since i posted as i finally got a grip of things thru the veg stage......this weekend is flip-mode time for the girls to give me.....well what i hope for some fine medicine. but i have a slight issue.....with me running my times from 6pm till 12pm the following day so 18 on 6 off, its quite hot here right now and with the sun hitting my house it heats up quite nicely in there......to 25.5c with the lights off in the tent, now as far as im aware in flowering lights on temps should be as close to 26c as possible...how can i achieve the desired temp drop with the lights off? it isnt constant as when the sun finally goes around 8pm everything does go perfectly fine, but im still in veg so im talking my temps now are min 27.5c max 28/29c lights on and then by the time comes for the lights to go off obviously the outside air heats up for us....also heating my tent....now i am getting a cooltube to go in for my hps (600w), but i also wanted to add 2 600w leds maybe second or third week into flower considering ill be lowering my temps of my hps produced in and around my tent with the cool tube...any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom