High, my name is.. (Please Read)

Pluto

Yo, my name is Pluto.. I'm introducing myself, and asking for some help. First, the introducing part. My real name is Chasity and I'm 18 years old. I live with my sister and my neice in Jasper, Alabama but my home is McNairy County, Tennessee. I love it there and I can't wait to go back. Any questions, please ask, I love new friends just like I love the ganja. :hookah:

Okay, now for the help part. I had to recently quit smoking when I moved here. I'm not addicted to it, I don't believe thats possible. But I do miss it a lot. I won't be able to have any till december first. So what do I do? Please help!

It sounds like you moved because of Family reasons? I would bone up (no pun intended) on everything related to Cannabis and look to move to a MMJ State for College!
Keep us posted and :welcome: to the 420Mag Family!!!

BTW I am sure there are MJ friendly tokers in Alabama! Check out Mussel Shoals, and other laid back Southern Towns and parishes.

I actually didn't move here for family reasons, I moved here because I got caught up in other drugs and had to go to rehab. Now all I want is my MJ but I can't even have that. :p I've found weed friendly people here, but I get drug tested and my sister was the biggest stoner around before me lol so shed know if I came home feelin too good.

Ps.
Yes, life goes on without Cannabis, but I like life much better when it's around. :hookah:

Ps

Pluto my friend sometimes what seems like an eternity goes by in a flash. There is a reason you found us here and are straight enough to hold a normal conversation. Drugs ruin lives everyday and not just some other person but our lives if we use them. Use this time as a Battery Charge to get your mind and body correct and strong. At 18 there is much to look forward to and change is always difficult but you are very fortunate to have your sister looking out for your best interests. I am sure back in Tenn. your friends were doing drugs with you so going back there I would say you are not ready for at this stage in your life. A geographical cure may be just what the Dr ordered for you meanwhile look into school, GED's, Junior College, job training nursing, medical office billing clerk, etc, but no Dr in his right mind will hire somebody hooked on drugs or even using drugs so use this opportunity to get your self together.
You gotta do You first and foremost. :goodluck:

PS after you prove yourself and demonstrate you will not be on drugs many people including your sister will think more positively about your marijuana use and it may be determined by your Dr that MMJ is what you require.
Keep in touch and keep usposted

join the club? LOL ive been dry for a very very long time now (poor, no job, no ride.) now's a good time to take care of things, start exercising,etc... just stop thinking about it until you're in the clear. i myself have been dreaming about it, but i guess it's because i really don't have much else to do... weed is the cure for boredom. but idk man, uh get some herbs from freeherbalshop.com? its expensive and not as good as weed or anything, but it'll give you a good buzz when you need one... if you keep using it your tolerance will build FAST. look into it? ive tried it and loved it but only when i can't smoke, like in your situation. good luck though and yes, life goes on without weed.

Hi Pluto
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions. We are all here to help

sucks to be without, but as has been said, life goes on.

soon enough, you won't even think about it anymore,,, use the time to get yourself clear, and once you are in a better place,, then indulge :)

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Thanks for all the input, guys. I really appreciate everything you've said and all the advice. But lemme make one thing clear without being rude. I know life goes on, I know I can live perfectly fine and happy without any outside influences. The thing is, I don't want to. My life was well put together, I have my GED, a car, and I put applications in everywhere. I know how to pass a drug test, I'm not worried about finding a job because I know I can. I'm in good health, I excercised daily. I'm not one of those people that mess up their lives because of drugs. I'm one of the few people who can enjoy things like that and not get carried away. I've been doing it for years, the only problem is I got caught. So like I said, I appreciate all advice.

Back
Top Bottom